Sefarian-Jenkins reportedly released by Bucs (1 Viewer)

It's a repeated pattern for him. The Bucs just want him to stop drinking and don't want to deal with the underlying issue. As a Saint, I don't want to pick up that cause either.

He may have to get help away from the football family before he can attempt to joint it again.

From Reddit
Personal opinion. Austin Sefarian-Jenkins is one of the worst humans I've ever known. His ******yness knows no bounds. First off, throughout high school and college he would drink and drive all the time. He would constantly cheat on girlfriends and force sex upon his current "girlfriends". He was always yelling horrible things at public events (racist, sexist, insulting comments) He would loudly harass the other schools teams at girls volleyball, girls basketball, and girls tennis matches. He tries to act like he is super hard and hood because he was one of the only black kids at our school, but in reality he grew up in a very very large house in a very wealthy area with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's openly abrasive to figures of authority (teachers, chaperones, the elderly, principles, deans, etc). He's racist towards Hispanic and Asian people. Also, he's the most vain, selfish, self absorbed guy I've ever known. The worst part is that all throughout growing up people would be hesitant to punish him because of his size, short fuse, athletic influence, and race (he would openly accuse teachers of being racist because he was black and it was a tool he could use to get out of trouble). Anytime someone would try to punish him he'd turn into a child and somehow get out of trouble. The only person I've seen stand up to Austin was our schools security officer who was a Vietnam vet and would kick him out of sporting events often because of Austin's terrible behavior. Anyways, he's a horrible person.

Well, I was in the "give a chance" group, until I read this.
That settles it.
A big fat NO

I read he wasn't getting along with the coaching staff and was seen arguing with Koetter, players weren't to enthused either.

Haha. A guy who has drinking problems living in NO? I don't think that's a good match in a city that has takeout daiquiri bars every 3 blocks :no:

It doesn't matter if there is a daquiri bar every 3 blocks or a single liquor store on the outskirts of town an alcoholic will find a way to drink.

I always chuckle when I see people say things like this...........as if New Orleans is the only place in the world where someone can consume alcohol.

Obviously what he's getting at is the culture of drinking in New Orleans wouldn't make it easier.

Obviously what he's getting at is the culture of drinking in New Orleans wouldn't make it easier.

It might, it might not. Different people respond differently in new environments. That said, I'd avoid this guy, because by many accounts, he's not worth having around.

Sign him right away... with conditional contract..
New England and Dallas will beat us to sign him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom