Selling gold (1 Viewer)

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have experience selling old gold jewelry/coins/etc? With the price of gold so high, I was thinking of selling some old jewelry that we have that has never been worn. There was a news segment on selling gold jewelry recently, and there's a place nearby that will buy it. But I've never done this before and was wondering if anyone has advice on how I can get the most money. I will weigh the jewelry to find out how many ounces I'm dealing with, but other advice is welcome.

"I am going on vaction with the money I made from my old gold jewerly!"

Anyone have experience selling old gold jewelry/coins/etc? With the price of gold so high, I was thinking of selling some old jewelry that we have that has never been worn. There was a news segment on selling gold jewelry recently, and there's a place nearby that will buy it. But I've never done this before and was wondering if anyone has advice on how I can get the most money. I will weigh the jewelry to find out how many ounces I'm dealing with, but other advice is welcome.

If you have any questions, call my dad's shop. My wife or dad will be able to answer any questions you have. www.jackhoodjewelers.com

I'm redoing their website, but the phone numbers on the one that's up should be correct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom