selling my ps2 with 13 games including madden 08 ncaa 08 and much much more (1 Viewer)

cmoise1

Reaction score
here's the link, it's on ebay right now, it started at 49.99 and it's a no reserve auction.....13 games, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, 1 multitap and includes madden and ncaa 08, go check out the other games which include fifa 07, mlb the show 07, grand theft auto - san andreas, and more...check it out..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110160100184&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

it comes in original box - sony ps2 slim with all the wires and ready for online play with the network connection adapter in the back...so all u do is plug it in and play....

thanks for looking

Last edited:
actually, i bought it on my wii and hated it - the controls and everything so i returned it, then I went and bought it on the ps2 which i had and then had a change of heart because i'm going back to school @ LSU in a week and i'm not gonna have a lot of time to play and i would just rather the money right now...

For those interested. My wife won the auction for me so the system is going from one Saints/Tigers fan to another.

I don't really have time to play it either, but playing games keeps me from going out in Seoul where the pints of Guinness are 10000 WON (more than $10).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom