Selling Season Tickets Rights. (1 Viewer)

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I have been dealing with PTSD for several years now. I actually got a service dog in 2020 and didn’t make it to a single game last year. I am toying with the idea of selling the rights to my tickets. I am not sure exactly how it works but I’ve heard that it’s not hard. They are in section 129, row 2, seats 5 & 6. I’m not sure of the fee. I’ve seen them all over the price range so make a reasonable offer. Thanks. BDM

Sorry to hear that… hope the service dog is helping at least a bit. If you don’t mind me asking how much is face value on the seats per ticket?

As some of you may know, I have been dealing with PTSD for several years now. I actually got a service dog in 2020 and didn’t make it to a single game last year. I am toying with the idea of selling the rights to my tickets. I am not sure exactly how it works but I’ve heard that it’s not hard. They are in section 129, row 2, seats 5 & 6. I’m not sure of the fee. I’ve seen them all over the price range so make a reasonable offer. Thanks. BDM
I am interested please reach out to me ASAP

Sorry to hear about that brother. Stay in the fight. I'm interested in the tickets if they are still available. Semper Fi

I’m so sorry that you are having to deal with that. My dad had PTSD from WW2 although it wasn’t called that at the time.The VA hospital in Biloxi sent him to see a psychiatrist and that helped some. He wouldn’t talk about the war much before that and the first time I saw him cry was when he told me about the death of his best friend on the ship. I saw him cry many more times as he opened up about his time at war.
I‘ll be praying for you and hope you’ll be able to be a season ticket holder again soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom