semi-Saints / Bucs traveling to London on Friday (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/4203/does-it-matter-when-bucs-leave-for-london

Relevant because
I know there’s some skepticism and criticism in Tampa about the Buccaneers’ decision to leave for London on Friday morning while the Patriots are traveling Thursday night. Last year, the Saints left right after they played their game the previous Sunday and spent the whole week practicing on soccer fields.

The skepticism and criticism is based on the lingering theory the Glazer family that owns the team is trying to cut corners.

It's interesting because the Glazers are taking heat for perceived cheapness in holding the team back an extra night and avoiding a night's hotel fees.....while the supposedly cheap Tom Benson flew our team out there for an entire week. We won that game btw :9:

Who said Benson was cheap? I haven't heard that in years.

Maybe the train of thought is that the only chance the Bucs got is if jet lag causes them to turn into a bunch of all pros whilst flying over the Bermuda Triangle.

Somewhere a Bucs fan just started cutting himself.

I don't think Benson deserves a rep as being cheap. If anything over the years, he's given away a few to many millions to players and coaches who really didn't deserve it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom