Seminole Marine:Gatorville (1 Viewer)

kevin from buffalo

SR is my life!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What's up "Dog"?...did Bowden retire yet...? Go Blue and Orange!

I'm not sure if this was meant to be PM or what, but Bowden hasn't officially retired yet, although he's pretty much just a figurehead now.

Been a figurehead for a couple of years now. My personal opinion is he can stay as long as he wants. He has done so much for that school that I believe he deserves more respect than he is getting right now.

Been a figurehead for a couple of years now. My personal opinion is he can stay as long as he wants. He has done so much for that school that I believe he deserves more respect than he is getting right now.

you have to better than that brother. CBS at 230 your time..330 on the right coast. let's watch together over a conference call..in the morning..put on the artudo gatti/mickey ward tape to get you hyped..you're going to need it..

salute..jarhead of the late 80's

Gonna be a sad day when the Noles take the Gators out of the #1 spot.....:ezbill:

Seriously, I hope for a good (hopefully close) injury free game. It is one of those rivalries where records don't matter, but this year I think Fla. has too much for the Noles. I would be elated, ecstatic, overjoyed and possibly pee a little, if FSU were to pull off the upset. I think the Noles have the O to keep it respectable, but I don't think the D can keep up. I would love to be wrong and shown differently, but I have to keep it realistic.

Gonna be a sad day when the Noles take the Gators out of the #1 spot.....:ezbill:

Seriously, I hope for a good (hopefully close) injury free game. It is one of those rivalries where records don't matter, but this year I think Fla. has too much for the Noles. I would be elated, ecstatic, overjoyed and possibly pee a little, if FSU were to pull off the upset. I think the Noles have the O to keep it respectable, but I don't think the D can keep up. I would love to be wrong and shown differently, but I have to keep it realistic.

i hope you enjoy this as much as i am during rival week. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFxkKd70uKg

Mods...please move this to the gaytor/semenol discussion on the college board.

Hey, as long as we're sending personal chat messages in the open forum...

BullDawg, I'm hoping that sometime next year I can buy a scooter and join your motorcycle gang! I'm very excited about the prospect.

BD, I think you have a not-so secret admirer. :hihi:

Hey, as long as we're sending personal chat messages in the open forum...

BullDawg, I'm hoping that sometime next year I can buy a scooter and join your motorcycle gang! I'm very excited about the prospect.
Ever watched the critically acclaimed movie Wild Hogs? Well I'm designing a patch for the Wild Chihuahuas. It'll have a mo-hawk and everything. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom