Senator John McCain withdraws support of Trump (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Wow Trump losing his few endorsements now. Trump may even lose Arizona now on Election Day. This is big. Now let us see if he ponies up his tax returns.

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's hardly a surprise McCain is pulling his support of the Donald given Trump's disparaging remarks against McCain early on. Then again McCain is loyal almost to a fault, but not THAT big a fault. Adios Donald.

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope on Monday night Hillary figuratively picks up Trump and body slams his lard butt to the floor.

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I have a TON of respect for John McCain as a man. No one can ever take away his service.

But he should have done this the moment Donald Trump dissed him and everybody else who ever served and didn't go all samurai and commit seppku rather than be captured.

I was done with him long before then, but anybody who would casually dismiss what McCain did for five and half ******* years (for those of you seeing this as a series of asterisks, it was all caps because I was shouting), and if you didn't say **** that guy that second, well, you're a ****.

Welcome to October 2016. You believe in America, all of it, or you don't. Most of the people backing this ********** are the lazy, self-absorbed American wannabes we spent the last 50 years accusing the ghetto about: lazy, entitled, and presumptuous.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
But to switch subjects for a bit, what about poor :rolleyes: Ted Cruz?

Dumb *** tried to roll on principle until, what, like a week or so ago? On the "vote your conscience" thing. Remember that?

Which I could relate to, what with Trump viciously and personally insulting Cruz's wife and father. Didn't blame him a bit.

And then he finally bent - I mean rolled over - for Daddy Trump, just before this ****storm happened.

Wonder how Cruz feels about now?

noser222

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

Dumb *** tried to roll on principle until, what, like a week or so ago? On the "vote your conscience" thing. Remember that?

Which I could relate to, what with Trump viciously and personally insulting Cruz's wife and father. Didn't blame him a bit.

And then he finally bent - I mean rolled over - for Daddy Trump, just before this ****storm happened.

Was it ignorance or apathy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Cruz deserves every political strike that comes his way.

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And what took him so long. The tape shows nothing new about Donald. Surely McCain read the article in the New York Times several days ago about how Trump acted on the Apprentice. But now we have a tape, the reaction is stronger, and McCain is in a tough Senate race and has obviously determined that sticking with Trump will cost him more votes than abandoning him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom