Senior Bowl 2017 Post Game (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Some players that I was impressed with this year

Lorenzo Jerome S [5-11 202] Saint Francis (PA) -- This kid also played in the NFL PA game and after two games has 4 ints and 1 Forced Fumble...

Zay Jones WR [6-2 202] East Carolina -- Looks like this kid has great hands....

Derek Rivers OLB [6-4 250] Youngstown State -- This kid looked good, could be someone to keep and eye on, maybe be a DE in the NFL...

Donnel Pumphrey RB [5-8 169] San Diego State -- Was impressed with this kids toughness for a small player, this kid was like the energized bunny on the field, could have a future in the NFL as 3rd down RB/WR

O.J. Howard TE [6-5 249] Alabama -- Looked as Advertised, afraid a team will grab him early mid to late first round pick

Did y'all see that zay jones had like 158 receptions last season! That's incredible.
That guy was extremely impressive.

Color me shocked if he doesn't succeed in the NFL.

Jones would be an upgrade over Coleman, Just sayin. Also, the LB Bowser looked pretty good, and RB Dayes (sp?) looked pretty quick and had good vision running between the tackles. The OT/G out of Temple looked solid.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Jones would be an upgrade over Coleman, Just sayin. Also, the LB Bowser looked pretty good, and RB Dayes (sp?) looked pretty quick and had good vision running between the tackles. The OT/G out of Temple looked solid.

Seemed like Bowser didn't get many pass rush snaps. Would have liked to seen him rushing the QB more.

Seemed like Bowser didn't get many pass rush snaps. Would have liked to seen him rushing the QB more.
Yes, but I did see him run down a RB who had hit full stride. That was an eye opener.

Dude Jones would be a upgrade to half the leagues number twos much less fourth on the depth chart.

Dude Jones would be a upgrade to half the leagues number twos much less fourth on the depth chart.
Agree, but he won't be an upgrade over our #1 or #2, maaaybe #3, but definately #4 WR. Not that we need a WR, but it wouldn't hurt.

Agree, but he won't be an upgrade over our #1 or #2, maaaybe #3, but definately #4 WR. Not that we need a WR, but it wouldn't hurt.

No I agree, he won't be on our radar unless he slips to a spot where we have to take him, although that wouldn't be until
the third which he shouldn't be there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom