Senior Bowl 2019 (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Rosters for the 70th Reese's Senior Bowl will be released on Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Heads up for anyone interested....

Several kids from the NFLPA and Shrine Game earned invites to the Senior Bowl. With an eye towards TEs, Donald Parham 6-8, 240 lbs looks to be an intriguing prospect from Stetson. He doesn't really block, but he catches. You can't teach that kind of height.

A big TE with good hands could be exactly what we need.

Will he last until the bottom of 2nd round?

Last edited:
A big TE with good hands could be exactly what we need.

Will he last until the bottom of 2nd round?
He's a project that will probably last until the 5th round in this TE deep draft unless he just show out at the Senior Bowl and posts ridiculous metrics.

Trevon Wesco is the blue collar TE
I'd like to draft. Yeah, he's a wvu guy.....
But he destroys on blocks and has great hands. Roughly 6-5 265lbs of pure wrecking ball power. He's gonna make an nfl team happy they drafted him.
Right now he's projected 3rd day to FA .
With a potential combine invite and pro day he's gonna get noticed .
Most nfl teams will be attending the Mountaineers pro day.....then the secret will get out. He's an old school player with power. I haven't seen a player destroy off the block like he does since the run away beer truck Owen Schmidt.

I really liked OT/OG/SWING OL Chuma Edoga from USC. He handled Montez Sweat & though he gave up a coverage sack to Jaylen Furguson, he pretty much got the better of him too. It kind of looks like he takes some false steps but that dude is a human brick wall on contact. I think he can develop into a big time OG/OT/Swing OL, a la Andrus Peat. That guy is def on my 2019 draft wish list.

There’s also a bunch of talented interior DLs. Given Sheldon’s injury & his availably for next season, i think/hope we draft a pressure DT as an insurance policy. I love Rankins & think he’ll be all good, but bringing in another inside pressure talent would be a huge get for us regardless.

TE may be addressed in free agency. A big DT to help in the middle may be what the doctor ordered in the second round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom