Senior Bowl Day 2 Recap: DBs/WRs - Trent Taylor Interview (1 Viewer)

RevDeuceWindham

Player Evaluator/Analyst for The Athletic
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry it's so late. WiFi in my motel isn't that great, so it took awhile to get all of this together. I mostly focused on DBs/WRs today, but did get a look at other positions as well.

In this article, I cover DBs/WRs and there also a quick interview with Trent Taylor: (Click Me).

I went over a bit of the other positions in this video recap, here: (Click Me)

If there is anything more you'd like to know, feel free to ask. Once again, sorry for the delay!

Your description of Cameron Sutton reminds me of another Tennessee cornerback from a few years back named Jabari Greer.

Your description of Cameron Sutton reminds me of another Tennessee cornerback from a few years back named Jabari Greer.

Thanks Cross.

It's crazy. There's nothing about him that just makes me go "wow", but he's solid, and he seems to do good things. Guys like King and Lewis are getting a lot of attention at Corner, but who knows, maybe Sutton slips in and does well for a team as he develops.

Also, what did you think of the interview?

Thanks Cross.

It's crazy. There's nothing about him that just makes me go "wow", but he's solid, and he seems to do good things. Guys like King and Lewis are getting a lot of attention at Corner, but who knows, maybe Sutton slips in and does well for a team as he develops.

Also, what did you think of the interview?

Watching it now. Only read the text write up last night, as my wife was asleep next to me, and a video wake-up would have made for an unpleasant experience on my part...

Watching it now. Only read the text write up last night, as my wife was asleep next to me, and a video wake-up would have made for an unpleasant experience on my part...

Ah, the interview is actually at the bottom of the Canal Street Chronicles article. The video is a recap I did on the FB page. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom