Senior Bowl today (1 Viewer)

Honestly..I wouldn't put too much stock on the game. You'd never want to fall in love with a player who shows up in the game but struggled during practices. If you already know who the standouts were during the week, that's a good place to start.

My attention will be on guys like Brandon Williams, Ezekiel Ansah, and Marquise Goodwin.

Goodwin has impressed scouts all week and might have catapulted himself into the 2nd or 2rd round. He and stedman bailey will likely be drafted by the saints if we look for a speed guy in the draft.

I've been "avoiding" Senior Bowl reports. So I can go in and see what players stand out without me purposefully keying on them beforehand.

Of course...the announcers will do that anyway, but all the same.

I'm curious to see what patton and trufant do sincerely. Apart from that, i'd like to see some D-lineman distingue himself

others to watch:

Erick Fischer OT

Josh Boyd NT
Terrance Williams WR
Eric Warford OG
Sanders Commings CB
Bacarri Rambo S
Shawn Williams SS
Terron Armstead OT
Tavarres King WR
TJ Mcdonald S
Margus Hunt DE
Nick Kasa TE
Dantone Jones DE

I wanna see what Ansah can do. If we switch to a 2gap 3-4 hed likely be on our radar as Gallette doesn't have the size u want in ur RDE/ROLB

Blidi Wreh Wilson is another guy ill be looking@ I know trufant has the shutdown ability but Wilson is Bigger and could probably play boundary corner for us.

Phillip Thomas is another player ill keep an eye on.

THE NT from Souther Missouri....if we have to go NT he can be had in the 2nd round and would carry less of a bust factor.

guy i know we are looking for linemen in the draft but i find it hard to evaluate them because im not really sure hat to look for/ im not looking at them........ what should i look for and what is the tell tale signs of a great OL or LB ??

Honestly..I wouldn't put too much stock on the game. You'd never want to fall in love with a player who shows up in the game but struggled during practices. If you already know who the standouts were during the week, that's a good place to start.

Sounds like how the coaches evaluated Shanle.

others to watch:

Erick Fischer OT

Josh Boyd NT
Terrance Williams WR
Eric Warford OG
Sanders Commings CB
Bacarri Rambo S
Shawn Williams SS
Terron Armstead OT
Tavarres King WR
TJ Mcdonald S
Margus Hunt DE
Nick Kasa TE
Dantone Jones DE

I'd also add...
Alex Okafor DE/OLB
Kawann Short DT
Jon Cyprian S (My favorite S. I think this guys a straight baller! Under the radar DOPE!!!) I like Vaccaro and Elam, but this kid is just as good, and will prob still be there in the 3rd, maybe even the 4th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom