Senior Bowl Videos (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We have a couple of coaches on the staff there and you know they love Senior Bowl prospects. Last year we got Penning in the first.

Here’s a couple of videos of WR and CB 1-on-1 drills. I’ll post more videos when I see them.

I really wanted to see what Andrei Iosivas out of Princeton had to offer. He’s a taller wide receiver with speed. If he evaluated well I hope we can get him in the 5th round.

I thought he was one of the better route runners. He missed one catch but then you see a flag thrown at the end and he was held. He’s definitely on teams radar so maybe he will go in the 4th round.

Other guys that stood out to me were Nathaniel Dell. He runs excellent routes with a lot of separation. But he’s made of sticks at 155 pounds and not so tall. I just wouldn’t want to see him tackled by an NFL defender 😂 Like he should just go down if a defender is close.

Rashee Rice didn’t look as good as I expected but I bet he bounces back. I read somewhere that he was studying the playbook hard.

On defense, I thought Tyrique Stevenson looked good.

Day 2 receivers vs DB.

Puka Nacua who lit up Day 1 isn’t in these videos.

PFF was still high on Nathaniel Dell but I thought he came down to earth a bit. Andrei Iosivas looked okay but did win a 50/50 ball vs Tyrique Stevenson who has been the best DB so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom