sergio kindle.... (1 Viewer)

clbelyeu

Rookie
Reaction score
Whats everyones thoughts on bringing in sergio kindle for depth/ competition at OLB position.... can never have too many pass rushers, & nobody is locked in at positions yet

So if we all say yes does that mean we'll actually bring him in?

:scratch:

For real though. I don't see why not. :9:

Absolutely, that would be a low risk/high reward signing.

I made a big thread about the risk and rewards for him and how high his ceiling as a pass rusher is, had 10 sacks as a sophomore or junior and his head coach said he had more pass rush potential than Brian orakpo

If we bring in Sergio Kindle and Chad Jones, the least we can do is give Dan Morgan one more shot as well.

I would love to see us at least looking at Sergio, a 3-4 LB who can at the very least provide depth is worth a look.

If he could not be salvaged in Baltimore, with those Defensive and LB coaches as well as all those amazing veterans they've had in the few years he has been flirting with their roster, he has no hope of catching on anywhere.

I have followed the Ravens pretty closely since 2005, as the entire rest of my family are fans of them, and I watched no name 6th, 7th round picks as well as undrafted rookie FA's get moved onto both active rosters and starting roles, while Sergio was healthy and available.

As physically gifted as he was his injury brought out his laziness and unwillingness to learn a playbook. If Ray Lewis couldn't get this guy motivated to get his head on right and man up, I don't think anyone on our staff can, nor should they have to waste their time in attempting to do so!

I look at it like this we have nothing to lose. So why not everyone deserves a second chance in life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom