Serious Matthew Berry Hate on Mike Wallace (1 Viewer)

BodyofBreesus

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong, I know Berry has been wrong about a number of things but this somewhat fascinates me. I love fantasy football and think Wallace was an awesome guy to watch but whats with all this hate towards him? The dolphins aren't that horrible..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Wallace to MIA hurts his value. Downgrade at QB-will have 4 huge fantasy days next yr but disappear other wks. Fantasy whac-a-mole. WR3</p>&mdash; Matthew Berry (@MatthewBerryTMR) <a href="https://twitter.com/MatthewBerryTMR/status/311605111480786945">March 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>That's not a specific order there, there's a few more names &amp; stuff will change with FA moves..but I stand by it: Mike Wallace is WR3 nxt yr</p>&mdash; Matthew Berry (@MatthewBerryTMR) <a href="https://twitter.com/MatthewBerryTMR/status/311610126077411329">March 12, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Rather have Bowe over Wallace nxt yr and can make argument for Maclin/DJax/A. Brown as well, among others.</p>&mdash; Matthew Berry (@MatthewBerryTMR) <a href="https://twitter.com/MatthewBerryTMR/status/311612739418202113">March 12, 2013</a></blockquote>

Well he is correct in what he is saying.

I hope you pick your spots when starting this guy in fantasy and guess correctly.

I do not like the phrase "hate on."

I don't think that's serious hate on Wallace. He's saying he's a WR3 fantasy wise playing with Tannehill vs Big Ben. He's being realistic ... I love Wallace and I'd say the same.

The hate isn't towards Wallace. It's towards Ryan Tannehill.

That's not serious hate, i actually agree with him. It's going to take some time in Mia for Wallace, new qb, and offense that is not exactly a smooth running machine. WR3 is probably right. What it could do is improve Hartline's number because of the focus that'll be on Wallace and the re-pore he already has with Tannehill.

A N/S at the least would have saved myself and others time instead of clicking on this. Really? A fantasy football speculation thread about a Miami receiver?

A N/S at the least would have saved myself and others time instead of clicking on this. Really? A fantasy football speculation thread about a Miami receiver?

Yea without that N/s I was convinced a fantasy expert discussing the biggest signing of the day was saints related

Yea without that N/s I was convinced a fantasy expert discussing the biggest signing of the day was saints related

Not everybody knows who Matthew Berry is. In anycase, this thread shouldn't even be in this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom