Poll serious pole: rad or bmx bandits? (2 Viewers)

rad or bmx bandits?

• rad

• bmx bandits

• tacoes, rare/medium rare

• tacoes, a little "worn"

• tacoes, any kind (within reason)

• just teh ol' tacoes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never saw either of those ‘films’... but i was kinda deep into BMX (Freestyle?) culture in those days.. i had maybe my favorite possession I’ve ever owned in my entire life- a Mongoose Californian... oh the times i had atop that thing... later, i sold it to my cousin for $50, and got me a Redline bike.. technically, it was nicer, but nothing will ever compare to the love i had for that Mongoose.

I never saw either of this ‘films’... but i was kinda deep into BMX (Freestyle?) culture in those days.. i had maybe my favorite possession I’ve ever owned in my entire life- a Mongoose Californian... oh the times i had atop that thing... later, i sold it to my cousin for $50, and got me a Redline bike.. technically, it was nicer, but nothing will ever compare to the love i had for that Mongoose.
fork yeah.

mongoose and redline ar legebdary. i was a gt/dyno person myself

I once got my dream bike for my birthday. I lived uptown and as soon as my parent gave it to me I hoped on, rode the half a block to my best friends house, parked it on the sidewalk and went to her door to ring the bell. Right when she got to the door I heard the kickstand and turned around to see a teenager riding off. “Hey that’s my bike” “not anymore”

so the rest of my birthday was spent at second district looking at pictures of known bike thief’s. Never saw the bike again. Never forgot that birthday.

I was always on my bmx bike but don’t recall ever seeing Bmx Bandits.

Had a collection of bikes that I sold to friends some 20 years ago or so. Recently a friend restored some of them. These were two of my old bikes. Picture was taken in December.
1586118100841.jpeg
absolutely beautiful

I once got my dream bike for my birthday. I lived uptown and as soon as my parent gave it to me I hoped on, rode the half a block to my best friends house, parked it on the sidewalk and went to her door to ring the bell. Right when she got to the door I heard the kickstand and turned around to see a teenager riding off. “Hey that’s my bike” “not anymore”

so the rest of my birthday was spent at second district looking at pictures of known bike thief’s. Never saw the bike again. Never forgot that birthday.
forking thieves. sorry :( someone stole my schwinn scrambler as a kid. i feel sympathy.

I'm gonna go with RAD, because I haven't seen the other film. My BMX bikes always got stolen. My GT got stolen at Circuit City and some winner broke in my parent's home and stole my Free Agent. No big deal now, but those were traumatic events as a teen.

Moved on to mountain biking and can't believe how expensive they have gotten. The top of the line mountain bike costs about $12,000. Who has that kind of money on a mountain bike, and who is crazy enough to ride that in public?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom