Poll serious pole: rad or bmx bandits? (1 Viewer)

rad or bmx bandits?

• rad

• bmx bandits

• tacoes, rare/medium rare

• tacoes, a little "worn"

• tacoes, any kind (within reason)

• just teh ol' tacoes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rad wins this one for me. The backflip in the final race, Aunt Becky and the bmx dance scene put it over the top.
I second this... pre-crime Aunt Becky ftw...

I once got my dream bike for my birthday. I lived uptown and as soon as my parent gave it to me I hoped on, rode the half a block to my best friends house, parked it on the sidewalk and went to her door to ring the bell. Right when she got to the door I heard the kickstand and turned around to see a teenager riding off. “Hey that’s my bike” “not anymore”

so the rest of my birthday was spent at second district looking at pictures of known bike thief’s. Never saw the bike again. Never forgot that birthday.

Damn... if that had happened to me as a kid, i think I’d have been scarred for life.

i remember when i first got my Mongoose, my Paw Paw said: “Always keep a close eye on that bike.. if somebody ever steals it, it means that the other fella wanted it more than you did”.. now I’m not sure how true that is, but in any case, it definitely stuck with me and i was always OCD (before that term existed) about where i left my bike .

both movies are equally awesome. though, in australia, rad was what my blokes and i watched.... a lot.

The actor for the male teen lead in BMX Bandits is named Angelo D'Angelo, so it wins based on that ceiteria.

The actor for the male teen lead in BMX Bandits is named Angelo D'Angelo, so it wins based on that ceiteria.

That’s definitely one for the ‘all-name’ club... Back in the day, i worked on an episode of the show ‘24’, and the guest star that week was a guy named Patrick Kilpatrick.. he was in a bunch of other stuff as well.

i did skate, but nothing fancy. infact, my lance mountain powell-peralta, was my favourite board. i am missing a lot of coordination.

I had a Santa Cruz and then an Alva... santa cruz slasher.jpg

Nicole Kidman——enough said!

I had a Santa Cruz and then an Alva... santa cruz slasher.jpg
I had a Vision Jinx and then also went to an Alva

Vision-Original-Jinx-Concave-Blue-Stain-Deck.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom