Seriously excited for what's to come. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
When Brees got injured there was a shockwave of doubt spread across Who Dat nation, the fans were nervous, the team was demoralized, the coaches seemed lost and confused. Teddy comes in, fights through a tough game in LA and takes the hard loss, listens to critics throughout the week, has to shake that off and come out against a stout Seattle Defense, and their 12th man. The team wins. Fast forward to today, 5 wins later, Our defense is unbelievable, playing lights out, playing with a chip on their shoulders. Special Teams has an excitement about them, Harris is ready to pop off at any moment. Our Offense is not stellar, but they are good, they are smart and safe, they are winning games, tough games in tough environments. CSP seems to be revitalized in his play calling and game planning, forced to get the best out of everyone available. Brees has been watching his team from the sidelines, watching as they fight without him, he's feeling the emotions we fans feel, he is excited when they succeed and he is disappointed when they don't, it's all over his face, he cant hide his passion for the game of football, the Saints, or the city they call home. What am I excited for? I'm excited to see Brees and CSP on the field together, I'm ready to see a refreshed CSP and a rested Brees take the second half of this season by storm. There will be an energy radiating from this team and it's fans, a confidence that can't be denied, the roar of the Dome will be unmatched when our leader runs out of that tunnel, behind him a team and city ready to hoist that Lombardi.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom