Seriously, how bad was this ? (1 Viewer)

Sounds typical of a man to me.

A woman would never do that.

Hmm...I tend to agree.

I would think you would have a hard time sleeping since your concern for your girlfriend being inside safely would be in the back of your mind until she actually got in bed.

There is no way I could have fallen asleep.

Not trying to pick on you RCS, just giving you another woman's point of view.

Rule of thumb -

If it's a buddy... leave them... take blackmail photos of them in compromising position and lock all the doors to the house and take his keys... and shoes.

A female... one that you have to see a lot or live with?... drag them in and leave them on the floor... at least they're inside.

Eh, you should have helped her in. Helping in a tired/intoxicated significant other earns you points. Failure to do so costs you points.

Sitiations like this is exactly why I always carry one of these on my person all the time.

horn.jpg

Garentees awakeness everytime.

you should have went inside and got her a glass of water. After she got through drinking it, you should have carried her inside and changed her into her nite clothes(if applicable) and tucked her in whilst singing her "you are my sunshine."

Yes, RCS should have. Here's a little fact that he left out - there have been many, many, many times I've said 'be there in a minute' while being asleep (not intoxicated), or 'ok, i'm getting up', or.....you get the message. Ask RCS exactly how many times I've actually gotten up after uttering those words???? SOBER!!!!!!!!!

You don't leave your girlfriend passed out in her driveway period. He cleaned out my garage so he could park his SUV in there b/c his back hatch won't close and he doesn't want to leave it out in the driveway, but he'll leave ME out there???????

:nono:

well it doesnt sounf like you blew her off or meant any ill intent, but she was left in a vulnerable position - i was always taught to make sure the girl(s) with (dont mean exclusivly in a dating situation but in general) are inside the house and safe - which is why when i drop a girl off and its not a date so i dont walk them to the door i dont drive away till i get the flash of the porch lite.

i remember once several of us went to a Rush concert in Monroe, one of the girls passed out and hit her chin on the arena floor and busted it open, we took her to the clinic in the arena, they patched her up but wouldnt let her stay there, she didnt want to stay in the arena so i had to sit with her in the truck, i missed the whole show - i sat on the tailgate and listen to a rush tape and drank beer - i couldnt leave her alone locked in the truck passed out. -

Southern Hospitality at its best. I am so disappointed to say that since we have been in Texas (which I THOUGHT was the South), I have not seen manners even close to those I was accustomed to in Louisiana. Guys don't hold the door open for girls (even at church), much less give up their seats, like they did back home. The flashing of the porch light really struck a chord with me. Yet another reason to miss my home sweet home, NOLA!!!

That was completely Tia's fault. You are completely innocent and she is just trying to blame you for her shortcomings, a common weakness in most women.

That's right! Tia owes you an apology for putting you through that. I suggest that she should buy you an expensive electronic present, fix you a nice meal and do your favorite thing in the bedroom to make up for it.

I stopped reading after reading three dudes names and the word Wurstfest (sausagefest).

You should all have your man-cards revoked for attending such a thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom