Seriously Warner Brothers, what the...? (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of the weirdest things I've recently read... Why make it harder for people to locate legitimate content. The Pirate Bay is one thing, but your own website... :idunno:

Film studio Warner Brothers has asked Google to remove its own website from search results, saying it violates copyright laws.

It also asked the search giant to remove links to legitimate movie streaming websites run by Amazon and Sky, as well as the film database IMDB.

The request was submitted on behalf of Warner Brothers by Vobile, a company that files hundreds of thousands of takedown requests every month.

Warner Brothers has yet to comment.

The self-censorship was first spotted by news blog Torrent Freak, which said Vobile had made some "glaring errors".

In one request, Google was asked to remove links to the official websites for films such as Batman: The Dark Knight and The Matrix.

Licensed online movie portals such as Amazon and Sky Cinema were also reported for copyright infringement.

"Warner is inadvertently trying to make it harder for the public to find links to legitimate content, which runs counter to its intentions," said Ernesto van der Sar, from Torrent Freak.

Warner Brothers reports own site as illegal - BBC News

This kind of thing just makes you shake your head. These people don't understand the world they're living in.

One would think that perhaps they were hacked, but 13 million links submitted for deletion? Really?

well, I can understand why they wouldn't want to remind anyone about Batman v. Superman.

One would think that perhaps they were hacked, but 13 million links submitted for deletion? Really?

How else do you think they will be able to further the globalist agenda.

We can't have people disagreeing with their dogma, now can we?

well, I can understand why they wouldn't want to remind anyone about Batman v. Superman.

1443638360008.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom