Seriously Whats goin on!! (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I have a Saints news app downloaded on my cellphone and I had been waiting all day long to hear something bout SMITH and VILMA on it and there was absolutely nothing. Less than 20 hours left for the start of free agency.

literature

All-Pro
Reaction score
the anxiety you feel is your body rejecting the lack of trust you have placed in loomis' ability to get it done

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/itvJybdcYbI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The calm before the storm, be patient, it will happen, we have a limited ammount of time for brees to win us another superbowl, loomis knows that, tomorrow u shall see moves made.

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I have a Saints news app downloaded on my cellphone and I had been waiting all day long to hear something bout SMITH and VILMA on it and there was absolutely nothing. Less than 20 hours left for the start of free agency.

You won't hear anything, b/c both Smith & Vilma are survivors.....especially Smith...They both will find a way to stay with the Saints, and milk the gravy train as long as possible.

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
You won't hear anything, b/c both Smith & Vilma are survivors.....especially Smith...They both will find a way to stay with the Saints, and milk the gravy train as long as possible.
There can't be that much of a gravy train in this scenario though, it's pay cut or get cut. There can be no other possibility or we'll be over the cap and no FA moves will be possible.

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rb3k18y6_j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
There can't be that much of a gravy train in this scenario though, it's pay cut or get cut. There can be no other possibility or we'll be over the cap and no FA moves will be possible.
It is a gravy train, considering the alternative.......ending up on the streets. And if both stay, W Smith will be the starter.....if he can convince Loomis to keep him, he will be the starter on the right side...I have little doubt.

Of course he won't produce, but by then all the fans will want Rob Ryan out....usually the DC gets canned, and W Smith will survive another dreadful season.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom