***Server Migration imminent. EDIT - Now Completed*** (1 Viewer)

I tried everything except smashing my computer. :)

Same error with Firefox. Cleared cache and all cookies. Disabled all plug ins.

I appreciate your efforts, but I'll just have to live with it for now, it appears.

I tried everything except smashing my computer. :)

Same error with Firefox. Cleared cache and all cookies. Disabled all plug ins.

I appreciate your efforts, but I'll just have to live with it for now, it appears.
Interesting that it happened in Firefox also. I didn't think that would happen. I'll dig around on Xenforo and see if I can find anything regarding the error related to our current forum software. I know that it happens when some forum software addons are installed on the wrong platform versions, but the weird thing is that at least thus far, you are the only one reporting it. Perhaps it isn't bothering others to the point that they would report it. We are going to be updating forum software within the next few days, lets see what happens once that is done.

Interesting that it happened in Firefox also. I didn't think that would happen. I'll dig around on Xenforo and see if I can find anything regarding the error related to our current forum software. I know that it happens when some forum software addons are installed on the wrong platform versions, but the weird thing is that at least thus far, you are the only one reporting it. Perhaps it isn't bothering others to the point that they would report it. We are going to be updating forum software within the next few days, lets see what happens once that is done.
Mine has been doing it too, but I always refresh as soon as I go to check the site anyway, so it’s no extra skin off my teeth. Safari and Chrome for me.

Mine has been doing it too, but I always refresh as soon as I go to check the site anyway, so it’s no extra skin off my teeth. Safari and Chrome for me.
Thanks for verifying that it is more than a one-instance issue, Rich. Hopefully, the next upgrade fixes the issue, if not, I will hire a coder to delve into it.

I should read the thread, but:

Any reason this board now works on mobile (latest iOS / Safari version) and not on a Win 11 laptop (latest Chrome vers)?

Was working on the laptop an hour ago at the office, and not working on the laptop now at home.

EDIT: “An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.”

EDIT2: Same laptop. Tested on latest version of Microsoft Edge browser. Can view site when NOT logged in … but as soon as I log in, I get the “unexpected database error” message.

Last edited:
I should read the thread, but:

Any reason this board now works on mobile (latest iOS / Safari version) and not on a Win 11 laptop (latest Chrome vers)?

Was working on the laptop an hour ago at the office, and not working on the laptop now at home.

EDIT: “An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.”

EDIT2: Same laptop. Tested on latest version of Microsoft Edge browser. Can view site when NOT logged in … but as soon as I log in, I get the “unexpected database error” message.
Wow! Something behind the scenes sure worked like a charm -- thanks @Andrus !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom