Seth Dunlap (1 Viewer)

Ambush

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
By far the best sports radio host on WWL. Why do they have him hidden on the night watch? I do enjoy the high school Friday night football show.

Instead we get Tommy Tucker, Scoot and KDog. C’mon Dianne we deserve better!

Weird that you correctly call Seth a sports talk radio host then compare him to three people, two of the three not being sports radio hosts.

Christian seems to have paid his dues and I get the feeling that’s what seth’s doing now.

I like Seth.

I’m not sure of his back ground, but I could see him as a national type talent. Maybe I’m just starving for any type of local sports talent.

Well that’s not all fair. Mike D, Duece and Zach are pretty good for part timers.

Agree. Haven't listen to him much, but so far i like it.

Agree. By far the best in the market. Like Asher, but different kind of talent...

Weird that you correctly call Seth a sports talk radio host then compare him to three people, two of the three not being sports radio hosts.

Christian seems to have paid his dues and I get the feeling that’s what seth’s doing now.

Well, WWL’s line up is horrible. I think a good sports show would our draw the other two that I named.

The problem with WWL is the whole he paid his dues. That is why Deke was carried for so long, because he paid his dues during Katrina. And why Dianne is still running a sinking ship.

Kristian is labeled as the director of sports. Lol!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Agreed on everyone's assessment of their lineup. I listen to the afternoon show out of desperation for Saints tidbits, really.

I still miss Gerry V, who was on the sister station, if memory serves. He attracted callers who could put a few words together that made sense. Went back to the East Coast, I think.

Agreed on everyone's assessment of their lineup. I listen to the afternoon show out of desperation for Saints tidbits, really.

I still miss Gerry V, who was on the sister station, if memory serves. He attracted callers who could put a few words together that made sense. Went back to the East Coast, I think.

Yeah, Gerry is back in Charlotte doing sports radio there. He was definitely one of the good ones and was misused after he got to WRNO.

I like Dunlap as well from what I've heard thus far. I just hope hanging around WWL doesn't ruin him.

I totally agree, I only listen to WWL if Seth is on. Garic is like listening to nails on a chalkboard IMO. I give him props and respect for serving our country, but good lord, the radio talent is not there. Should have never replaced Gus.

Seth is great but I doubt we get him for long..He is from the NW & he will get noticed sooner rather than later and probably be snatched up.

That's what it's about. It's not about who is better. It's about seniority...unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom