Seven-time pro-bowler Trent Williams (OT) refuses to play for Redskins (1 Viewer)

I have a solution for the Redskins. Trade Trent to the Saints for Peat. Everyone should be happy with that deal. And we would be set for years on the O-line. Ram, Armstead and Williams at O Tackle= wow!

Edit: For you former players and coaches or those who know such things, just let me pretend we get Trent Williams for Peat. We would have 3 All-Pro tackles. Is there a way Sean Payton could get all 3 in on certain plays or would one be resting on the bench at all times? Thx in advance

Last edited:
Unless there’s something we’re missing I totally agree with his decision.

Dan Snyder is a joke of a team owner and I don’t doubt their staff under him is poor as well.

No $ amount is worth having your health or even life risked by incompetent professionals

Unless there’s something we’re missing I totally agree with his decision.

Dan Snyder is a joke of a team owner and I don’t doubt their staff under him is poor as well.

No $ amount is worth having your health or even life risked by incompetent professionals

Unfortunately, the "get em on the field asap" has been around since the league first formed. This thread reminded me of former
Raiders O-lineman Curt Marsh. He eventually had to have his foot amputated due to mistreatment by the raiders training staff.

Can't blame him. We've seen what having ******* team doctors can do to a team.
I just noticed that on a couple of my posts, they're given likes by both @faceman and @tinman . I'm happy to know I'm in good company when it comes to the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a solution for the Redskins. Trade Trent to the Saints for Peat. Everyone should be happy with that deal. And we would be set for years on the O-line. Ram, Armstead and Williams at O Tackle= wow!

Edit: For you former players and coaches or those who know such things, just let me pretend we get Trent Williams for Peat. We would have 3 All-Pro tackles. Is there a way Sean Payton could get all 3 in on certain plays or would one be resting on the bench at all times? Thx in advance

Who takes Peat's spot at guard?

Hey Nightshade! Really good point. The likely suspects are Newhouse, Tom, Clapp and Easton. Are they up to Peat's level? I tend to think close, but I am admittedly a disappointed fan of Peat's which may color my judgment.

Newhouse is a tackle and the other 3 at this point would be downgrades

Last edited:
I applaud him for standing up to a team that would rather have him suit up for a silly game than to protect his well-being.

More players need to stand up to these medical staffs/management. This stuff isn't right and they can't hide it these days.

Our medical staff has been atrocious until the change was finally made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom