Several Teams Interested In Sheppard (1 Viewer)

Swap 1st round picks and give them our 2nd round pick. Lito is a top 5 cornerback in the league.

I think some of us are so desperate for a CB we are getting delusional. I would not swap first round picks with the Eagles. I would make a straight up offer of a second or third rounder. If they reject the offer, fine. We must have the will to be able to move in another direction. I would love to have Sheppard but not at the risk of missing out on either Dorsey or Ellis. I would much rather get one of those guys, sign Gay and get another CB in the second round if the Eagles did not accept the offer we gave to them.

I hear ya but here's the deal with that.

I think some of us are so desperate for a CB we are getting delusional. I would not swap first round picks with the Eagles. I would make a straight up offer of a second or third rounder. If they reject the offer, fine. We must have the will to be able to move in another direction. I would love to have Sheppard but not at the risk of missing out on either Dorsey or Ellis. I would much rather get one of those guys, sign Gay and get another CB in the second round if the Eagles did not accept the offer we gave to them.

You say give them a pick when I think, imo, that swapping is better. Yeah you moving down but weren't we probably going to get a cb if DT isn' there. You address your most glaring need now and still have a pick vs. giving up a pick. Yeah u move down several spots but YOU STILL HAVE A PICK. Now if MM was fine i think that would also help but here the deal with that. You have MM he is coming off of an injury and he is on the wrong side of 30 in a man cover system. We need to address life after MM cause it will be coming sooner rather then later.

Last edited:
Sean Peyton should be very familiar with him coaching offense in that division for so long.

"A team can never have too many good cornerbacks,"

I would love it if we could just have 2!

Yeah that is easy to say when you got all the db's in the world but don't have a RELIABLE #1 WR ANYWHERE ON YOUR ROSTER. Just to clear up confusion, they have a tendency to get #2 and 3 wr's on their roster and it hasn't worked. If a team could give them a WR for sheppard, they would let him go quick. Unfortunately we don't have anybody of impact with trade value that they could use. I don't think they would keep him on the roster at that price to be a#3db(sheppard). It is a reason why they are dangling him.But if the price isn't right in there eyes. They will be content with keeping him.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom