Severe Weather 2023 (1 Viewer)

@Merl, heads up. Take shelter. That rotation from Chatham is now tornado warned and heading your way. Stay safe!

Another new warning issued to include Monroe, Richwood and Sterlington. Said center is about 10 miles south of Bawcomville moving about 35mph.

@Merl, heads up. Take shelter. That rotation from Chatham is now tornado warned and heading your way. Stay safe!
Thanks, I'm watching it on KTVE since they have the own doppler radar at the Ike Hamilton

Just got a flash flood warning on my phone. That likely won't affect me since we have good drainage in my neighborhood.

Don't look at the long range. It's one after the other the next couple weeks at least. I'm flying up there Wednesday and have no idea when I may be coming back.
Dunno where in California you’ll be but if you’re in the Fresno west to i5 area or central coast let me know.

Dunno where in California you’ll be but if you’re in the Fresno west to i5 area or central coast let me know.
I’ll be between Reno and the pass this week. After that all bets are off but I’ll hit you up if I get that way.

Anyone watching this today
When is it due to hit Covington area?
Looking at the 17Z HRRR model, it looks like you've got scattered storms in that area until around midnight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom