Severe Weather heads up for the South (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I just got done seeing a WC report and the South will be seeing some bad weather in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and the Deep South. We have some bad weather in store and I want to advise some people to take care of themselves and take shelter if need be. Strong storms and large hail may be attributed to this system so be careful.

This is Saint man giving you the news and the weather at the same time

Good night and good luck

So when, what time tomorrow? I'm going to NOLA tomorrow for some All Star festivities bad weather would kinda suck

Tonight and most of tomorrow I am afraid derrick. I will give you a link to the WC website so you can see it up close and personal.

www.weather.com

There is a nasty supercell just to the NW of Pensacola. I wouldn't be surprised to see some damage reports come from this storm.

There is a nasty supercell just to the NW of Pensacola. I wouldn't be surprised to see some damage reports come from this storm.

This cell put down numerous tornadoes today across Alabama, Florida and Georgia. So far 32 tornadoes reported today. More than likely this one storm will be responsible for more than half of them. My guess is it put down a couple long track tornadoes that have multiple reports.

Prattville, Al got hit pretty hard today. So far there have been no reports of fatatilities and early surveys of the damage are leaning towards EF-3 for the Prattville tornado.

http://www.oanow.com/oan/news/local/article/damaging_tornado_reported_in_prattville/6707/

I drove through Prattville at 9:00 PM tonight on my way back home. The power was still off so I couldn't see a thing. The air smelled like gas for a good ten miles; it was very eerie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom