SF names Kapernick starting QB (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">49ers new starting QB is Colin Kaepernick.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/785896153976012800">October 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think there is way more to this story than we'll ever know. I have a feeling the guy just can't play anymore. I mean, look at him.

colin-kaepernick-800x400-696x348.jpg

This guys used to be pretty built:

grant_g_alex_cr_576.jpg

He clearly just isn't taking care of his body anymore or getting it "football ready."

It was inevitable.

He's gone vegan and is much smaller hen he was before. People inside the 49ers staff are saying he doesn't have near the strength he had a couple of years ago. What made him so good was his speed and strength combined with a solid build. I think Kaepernick has set himself up to fail. The injuries he had are one thing but to me going vegan just isn't going to give him the extra edge you need in the NFL to get back on top. He couldn't be in a better offense to suit his skill set but IMO he's only hurting himself.

WHO REALLY CARES.......WASTED POST..............:jpshakehead:

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Last I checked, we play them in 3 weeks.

Secondly, why click it if you don't care about it? I don't care about 80% of the threads on the front page but I don't click on each of them to tell people they shouldn't care either.

He's gone vegan and is much smaller hen he was before. People inside the 49ers staff are saying he doesn't have near the strength he had a couple of years ago. What made him so good was his speed and strength combined with a solid build. I think Kaepernick has set himself up to fail. The injuries he had are one thing but to me going vegan just isn't going to give him the extra edge you need in the NFL to get back on top. He couldn't be in a better offense to suit his skill set but IMO he's only hurting himself.

You can be vegan and not lose muscle. See Arian Foster. You just need to supplement protein in every way possible because that's what you're losing from cutting out meat and dairy.

I was actually at my biggest when I was vegeterian and working out regularly.

It won't matter the Bills are going to feast and the niners will keep on losing. Dude had one good year when defense's didn't know how to game plan for him but once they did it was game over for squidward.

Veganism doesn't work with high-contact sports. But it also goes hand-in-hand with someone more obsessed with making statements than making plays. To connect another dot, Tommie Smith was at the top of game when he made the salute on the medal stand in '68. Kaep got close to a medal stand with the Niners a few years ago, but that's about it.

the problem was chip kelly and the WRs and TE in SF , not Gabbert, can't believe I'm saying this , but he didn't look bad, just got no help, Cap can't play, so this is a poor move.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom