Shake Shack Coming To Metairie! (2 Viewers)

I looked up this Shake Shack place, seems like it might be OK. They serve beer, after all. I'll certainly check it out.

Fast food restaurants were ranked by total US sales to get the top 25. The report grades the restaurants in three areas, according to Brook. The first is whether these companies are making pledges or policies to end the routine use of antibiotics, the second is how the companies are implementing the policies, and the third is verifying whether the claims being made by the companies are true.
The report identified Shake Shack and BurgerFi as the only two chains to serve antibiotic-free beef.
I've had mixed experiences with Shake Shack. Burgers are a little too greasy for my taste, but at least they're antibiotic free I guess.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/fast-food-burger-antibiotic-grades-study/index.html

So it is like "Five Guys"? Although Five Guys gives you a lot of fries.

I'm not a big Five Guys fan either but i would go there before Shake Shack....maybe the one in Nola will be better....I still like me some Ground Pati though

So it is like "Five Guys"? Although Five Guys gives you a lot of fries.

Five Guys burgers are small? Jesus, who has an average size burger??? What does it take to fill you people up? Brontosaurus burgers?

Poor location.

Buy local, don’t bother with chains.

The corner of Veterans and Severn in Metairie isn't exactly where one would expect to find some mom and pop shop. This place will print money for the first six months at a minimum.

With that said, if you're in that area looking for a great burger, Atomic Burger is where it's at.

I like Shake Shack. “I like it a lot.”

Not gonna lie, I was pretty disappointed the three times I have gone.

Not that they were bad, they're good, but I was expecting a bit more given the hype. I dare say I would gladly take Five Guys over it and places like Company Burger and Atomic Burger are both superior IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom