Shanle Int #2! (1 Viewer)

davidstvz

Reaction score
Did anyone else just about burst a blood vessel when Shanle got his second pick ever just a week after his first? Sharper's pick + return was awesome to rub it in and get all the morons on ESPN talking about us, but I have to say Shanle's pick came while the Eagles still had a prayer and really helped to continue our momentum after Reis recovered that fumble (did anyone see if we stripped it our just got lucky)?

If Shanle gets one next week I might have to get a jersey :hihi:

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
58 has obviously bought into, and benefited from Greg Williams philosophy. Celeck did his thing. But overall, I think Shanle's play, and the W trumped Celecks big game.

bcdakid490

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Did anyone else just about burst a blood vessel when Shanle got his second pick ever just a week after his first? Sharper's pick + return was awesome to rub it in and get all the morons on ESPN talking about us, but I have to say Shanle's pick came while the Eagles still had a prayer and really helped to continue our momentum after Reis recovered that fumble (did anyone see if we stripped it our just got lucky)?

Malcolm Jenkins punched itout from behind, great play by him.

fingers

Reaction score

Jenkins stripped that ball out on the return.

OP
davidstvz

davidstvz

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the info about Jenkins. He has been a beast on special teams even if he did let Calvin Johnson burn him in week 1. Chris Reis better buy him a beer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom