shaq to suns - almost done (1 Viewer)

Hornets need to do something... all the top teams are adding pieces and we havent fixed our bench yet.

I think they should be asking the Clippers about Chris Kaman if for no other reason for the entertaining stories that will come out having a guy like this in New Orleans.

(from Bill Simmons "Top 50 trade value story")

To everyone's perpetual shock, the K-Man has evolved into a low-post beast, a guaranteed double team and a darkhorse to become the white Moses Malone. So what if he sucks defensively? After a two-year hiatus when Brad Miller's career went in the tank, we finally have someone to claim the "Best White American Center" championship belt again.

(Note: The K-Man also emerged as a comedic tour de force when we were shooting my "E:60" piece two weeks ago, admitting he hates L.A., describing how he drives his boat into international waters so he can fire guns at fish, and even uttering my single favorite quote of 2007: "I promise to start reading your column as soon as I learn to read." He was joking. We think. I demand a Chris Kaman "Cribs" episode within the next 10 months.)

Hornets need to do something... all the top teams are adding pieces and we havent fixed our bench yet.

It would definitely be worth it to see if Birdman has been keeping in shape the past two years since we have the rights to him (and hopefully he can play when he's not coked up)

I think they should be asking the Clippers about Chris Kaman if for no other reason for the entertaining stories that will come out having a guy like this in New Orleans.

(from Bill Simmons "Top 50 trade value story")

To everyone's perpetual shock, the K-Man has evolved into a low-post beast, a guaranteed double team and a darkhorse to become the white Moses Malone. So what if he sucks defensively? After a two-year hiatus when Brad Miller's career went in the tank, we finally have someone to claim the "Best White American Center" championship belt again.

(Note: The K-Man also emerged as a comedic tour de force when we were shooting my "E:60" piece two weeks ago, admitting he hates L.A., describing how he drives his boat into international waters so he can fire guns at fish, and even uttering my single favorite quote of 2007: "I promise to start reading your column as soon as I learn to read." He was joking. We think. I demand a Chris Kaman "Cribs" episode within the next 10 months.)
We already have an up and coming star in Chandler at center.

I know I just wanted a reason to talk about Chris Kaman I mean who wouldn't want a dude like this on their team!

i0001F5F72cbf7f06fa95.jpg

chris%20kaman%2001.png

Ron Artest or Cory Maggette would both fit in well with the Hornets.

Ron Artest or Cory Maggette would both fit in well with the Hornets.

Artest makes 7,400,000 while Maggette makes 7,000,000. I don't think you can trade CP3, Chandler, West, Peja, Wright (too much upside), or Jackson.
So your stuck with a Peterson and Rasual Bulter for either one to make the trade work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom