Share your favorite You Tube content creator (2 Viewers)

While I'm not subscribed to any of these folks (yet), the algorithms somehow pointed me to downhill mountain activities in South America, these are pretty wild...

I'm well aware about downhill speed skateboarding but not the tricycle/tandem cart stuff...

Last edited:
Been watching this guy for a while. He's from South Africa, moved to China to work and live, then left after several years. He really lays bare the truth about China. Everything from scams to govt propaganda. A very informative channel. This video is a tame one, but just insane....

I Phillip Thompson, he has a lot of European view WWII videos.

Been watching this guy for a while. He's from South Africa, moved to China to work and live, then left after several years. He really lays bare the truth about China. Everything from scams to govt propaganda. A very informative channel. This video is a tame one, but just insane....

I don't know about the painting things green but I do know something about the stones on the steel rods.

His explanation on that video for that wasn't real. It's not to cause satellite imagery to look like something is growing there to fool inspectors.

The stones are silky fibrous gypsun. They are very soft stones that can be twisted on top of a rebar rod quickly creating a hole in the rock that holds it on the top of the rod. Add rain and wind and it's electro chemistry at it's most basic.

The rods hold the stones up in the air so that when if rains and the wind blows that moistens the rock and with stray electrons the wind deposits on the surface it sets up an electro chemical reaction that melts the gypsum, and then that gypsum reagent runs down the steel rod, picks up some iron from the bare rod, then it is absorbed into the barren soil.

After a few years of melting gypsum rocks and replacing them on the rods when they have melted away there will be fertile soil there that can grow a variety of crops.

Pistachio nuts is one prime example. I know this because I saw a field like this in California being treated this way. Because I'm a curious type I stopped along the highway and walked out to where people were twisting new rocks onto old rods, where the old rocks had already melted away.

I asked them what they were doing, and that's what I was told, in Spanish. Later I looked up the chemistry behind it. They were creating a Pistachio orchard on bare sand. The guy told me it would take 10 years to convert that barren sand into a soil that could support Pistachio trees. He did add that when the trees were planted that each tree would get a ball of topsoil around it's roots about the size of a basket ball taken from rich soil from somewhere else. And that other fertilizers would also be applied, and then reapplied every year for quite a few more years.

I always stop and ask farmers what they are doing if I don't understand what they're doing. Farmers like being asked.

I don't know about the painting things green but I do know something about the stones on the steel rods.

His explanation on that video for that wasn't real. It's not to cause satellite imagery to look like something is growing there to fool inspectors.

The stones are silky fibrous gypsun. They are very soft stones that can be twisted on top of a rebar rod quickly creating a hole in the rock that holds it on the top of the rod. Add rain and wind and it's electro chemistry at it's most basic.

The rods hold the stones up in the air so that when if rains and the wind blows that moistens the rock and with stray electrons the wind deposits on the surface it sets up an electro chemical reaction that melts the gypsum, and then that gypsum reagent runs down the steel rod, picks up some iron from the bare rod, then it is absorbed into the barren soil.

After a few years of melting gypsum rocks and replacing them on the rods when they have melted away there will be fertile soil there that can grow a variety of crops.

Pistachio nuts is one prime example. I know this because I saw a field like this in California being treated this way. Because I'm a curious type I stopped along the highway and walked out to where people were twisting new rocks onto old rods, where the old rocks had already melted away.

I asked them what they were doing, and that's what I was told, in Spanish. Later I looked up the chemistry behind it. They were creating a Pistachio orchard on bare sand. The guy told me it would take 10 years to convert that barren sand into a soil that could support Pistachio trees. He did add that when the trees were planted that each tree would get a ball of topsoil around it's roots about the size of a basket ball taken from rich soil from somewhere else. And that other fertilizers would also be applied, and then reapplied every year for quite a few more years.

I always stop and ask farmers what they are doing if I don't understand what they're doing. Farmers like being asked.
I don't think they are doing it for that reason at all. I think it's all imagery. China thinks they can do whatever they want and if someone complains, they don't care, they just ignore it.

I don't think they are doing it for that reason at all. I think it's all imagery. China thinks they can do whatever they want and if someone complains, they don't care, they just ignore it.

You said "they just ignore it," "they don't care," that they think "they can do whatever they want," while you insist that they're doing it for imagery.

Didn't know where else to post this. A very entertaining thought experiment, he gives 3 different scenarios of pretty much the world vs the US. A lot of it makes sense, but I'm not sure we could pull it together as easily as he makes it sound,

Didn't know where else to post this. A very entertaining thought experiment, he gives 3 different scenarios of pretty much the world vs the US. A lot of it makes sense, but I'm not sure we could pull it together as easily as he makes it sound,

Probably not.

What we could be is attacked. It's unlikely. An attacker would have the ability to harm us. We would surly cream them in return.

No! This isn't worth wasting stress icons over. An attacker who would do such a dastardly deed would be rubbed out. In 30 minutes, rubbed out.

Unless maybe Trumpet were President.

There won't be any such thing.

Get a good nights sleep.

:)

Operation Downfall, the planned invasion of a beaten, wrecked Japan at the end of WWII was estimated to be an astonishing bloodbath.
In late July 1945, the War Department provided an estimate that the entire Downfall operations would cause between 1.7 to 4 million U.S. casualties, including 400-800,000 U.S. dead, and 5 to 10 million Japanese dead. (Given that the initial Downfall plan called for 1,792,700 troops to go ashore in Japan, this estimate is indeed most sobering, and suggests many more troops than planned would need to be fed into a meat grinder).

That's to invade Japan.

Invading the US would take triple the force, at least. Assuming they could get here in the first place.

Nobody, not even a dozen somebody's, has that large an army. Let alone a navy large enough to transport them all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom