Share your favorite You Tube content creator (5 Viewers)

Honest Trailers. But I must not have notifications turned on, because I am never notified of new ones (which is fine, I spend too much time on the interwebz anyway). But when I do go on youtube I click on the side for their channel and find that there have been many new additions since my last visit. Then I am stuck being unproductive for a while while I catch up.

Same with SEC shorts.

Screen Rant's channel has a series called "Pitch Meeting" that i have recently discovered...it's pretty funny

they basically shred very movie...there are obviously spoilers so if you haven't seen a particular movie, maybe don't watch that one

Dr Ken Berry _ MD and holistic medicine. Lots of Keto and other nutrition info
John Oliver
Bill Burr
Weird History
Puddles Pity Party

Just off the top of my head

Here's another good one... a cute petite young woman who is also a truck driver and gives good insight into how it is to be a trucker (she's pretty tough for only being barely over 5 ft tall)... the editing is pretty slick w/ the drone...

Great channel. His "Devil Went Down to Georgia" reaction is great....

I subscribe to:
Funny Stuff
Zebra Corner
CinemaSins
Cracked.Com
Minty Comedy Arts
WhatCulture
LastWeekTonight

Makers/How To:
Wesley Treat
Jimmy Diresta
Gratuitous Sets
I Like to Make Stuff
April Wilkerson
Matterhacker
Adafruit Industries

Political/Educational Stuff
Brian Tyler Cohen
Legal Eagles

only a few.

my favourite:

oh and i totally forgot about:

I love browsing U Tube. Like any aspect of social media today, you have your usual dreck and drama. But you can find a "how to" video on probably any subject (fixed our washer that way and learned how to apply eye shadow correctly for hooded eyelids) and learn what the heck ASMR is (Maria of "Gentle Whispering" will have you hooked). Don't know if this thread will catch on, but I'm going to use it to share some of my finds for those who want to expand your horizons. So I'm not going to just link videos necessarily but to the channels where the various videos and playlists are located. I won't link to any makeup channels unless you guys need a review on the newest Natasha Denona palette.

The first one is this guy:

His channel is Xiaomanyc 小马在纽约 and his most popular video is labeled "Clueless white guy orders in perfect Chinese". He's fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin and likes to go into Chinese restaurants in NYC Chinatown and surprise the workers there by speaking their language. The reactions are always priceless by their shock and then their respect. He must have a real ear for languages because he's also learned passable Punjabi and Yoruba and who knows what else.

Last edited:
I have quite a few that I follow for reasons ranging from humor to science. My current favorite is SciManDan who has a few channels like Tinfoil Tuesday and Flat Earth Friday. Seeing him debunk idiots is funny as hell.
Awesome. I'll go subscribe and then check him out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom