Share your favorite You Tube content creator (1 Viewer)

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
The Whiskey Vault and their other channel "the Whiskey Tribe."

Claire Saffitz "Dessert Person."

Simple Living Alaska

I started following them after they left the lower 48 for Alaska. It has been interesting to see what they do in order to try and be self-sufficient.

I like Whiskey Tribe. I follow a few bourbon channels:
ADHD Whiskey
The Bourbon Van
Bourbon Junkies
The Mash and Drum
Stuff & Whiskey

I also follow a couple of poker channels:
Jaman Burton
Andrew Neeme

My favorite channel is:
Mr Sunday Movies
and his weekly podcast
The Weekly Planet

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Comic Tropes.

He does video essays about comics, often on rather obscure topics. If you ever wanted to know about how Vince Coletta forked up Jack Kirby's pencils with his inking, or about Jim Shooter's contentious tenure as EiC of Marvel Comics, he's the guy to go-to.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
I love browsing U Tube. Like any aspect of social media today, you have your usual dreck and drama. But you can find a "how to" video on probably any subject (fixed our washer that way and learned how to apply eye shadow correctly for hooded eyelids) and learn what the heck ASMR is (Maria of "Gentle Whispering" will have you hooked). Don't know if this thread will catch on, but I'm going to use it to share some of my finds for those who want to expand your horizons. So I'm not going to just link videos necessarily but to the channels where the various videos and playlists are located. I won't link to any makeup channels unless you guys need a review on the newest Natasha Denona palette.

The first one is this guy:

His channel is Xiaomanyc 小马在纽约 and his most popular video is labeled "Clueless white guy orders in perfect Chinese". He's fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin and likes to go into Chinese restaurants in NYC Chinatown and surprise the workers there by speaking their language. The reactions are always priceless by their shock and then their respect. He must have a real ear for languages because he's also learned passable Punjabi and Yoruba and who knows what else.
Lost in Vegas.

They do music reviews and reactions.

It sounds lame as written, but watch a couple of their videos and I guarantee you will be fans.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
So I've mentioned Filthy Frank on here. He hasn't made anything new in like 5 years and is now making music. Well, I am now introducing you guys to the video that birthed my interest in him. One of his first 10 videos was a 9 second long video of him saying one word. This video is a mixture of that and a reality show. Witness the greatness,

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
Professor Dave has tons of tutorials about all different venues of science, from astronomy to geology. If you need an answer to something scientific, he probably has it. He did make a brief detour into the conspiracy world when they annoyed him. Only about 10 or fewer shows among tons of other, more straightforward, science shows. This was one of his better ones...

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is technically a cooking channel but Emmy is so cute and she does a lot of "experimental" stuff.

I follow Jamaal and love his reactions. He loves every form of music from classical to country. I also ordered and have the t-shirt he's wearing in this video .

I don't normally quote my own posts. This reminded me of one of the funniest scenes ever. Barbara Billingsly Aka Mrs June Cleaver speaking jive

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Whiskey Vault and their other channel "the Whiskey Tribe."

Those guys are awesome. Daniel knows his stuff and Rex is just hilarious. I found them a few years ago. The only downside is I have spent way too much money discovering new whisk(e)ys.

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Those guys are awesome. Daniel knows his stuff and Rex is just hilarious. I found them a few years ago. The only downside is I have spent way too much money discovering new whisk(e)ys.
Price is due to age. 23 year old Jim Beam cost a pretty penny. Beams 8 star is 6.99 a fifth . I honestly can't tell the difference in taste

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom