Share your favorite You Tube content creator (4 Viewers)

The Whiskey Vault and their other channel "the Whiskey Tribe."

Simple Living Alaska

I started following them after they left the lower 48 for Alaska. It has been interesting to see what they do in order to try and be self-sufficient.

I will watch whiskey vault if I'm looking for a specific review.
My wife watches Li Ziqi which is reminiscent of Simple Living Alaska but with a more old-school Chinese angle.

So many good YouTube channels. How to videos, religious, music, sports, and educational.

I like Pastor Doug Bachelor, don't agree with all his teachings, but overall find him very knowledgeable, and wise.

Congrats, Saints! (waste of 2010s Brees)

My favorite U tube channel: The Professor of Rock…. Consistently outstanding content.. i especially like the one hit wonders of the 70s and 80s he delves into.. this is just the first one that popped up, that I believe was released today:

i also like a few different #VanLife channels.. mostly it’s just fantasy for me, i dont think i could actually live in a van, or really even an RV, for more than a few weeks at a time.. i like some channels where couples have ditched their daily life and decided to sail around the world… and I really like some Expat channels, people who have said “F America” and show you their new lives in Mexico or Thailand or Malaysia or wherever, and their beautiful penthouse apartment that costs $284 American dollars per month…. Obviously you have to take those channels with a huge canister of salt.

Last edited:
Watch a lot of Mark Rober with my kids. He's the guy that did the glitter bomb to catch porch pirates, but he has lots of cool engineering projects, and he seems like a super nice guy.

The Whiskey Vault and their other channel "the Whiskey Tribe."

Claire Saffitz "Dessert Person."

Simple Living Alaska

I started following them after they left the lower 48 for Alaska. It has been interesting to see what they do in order to try and be self-sufficient.

I like Whiskey Tribe. I follow a few bourbon channels:
ADHD Whiskey
The Bourbon Van
Bourbon Junkies
The Mash and Drum
Stuff & Whiskey

I also follow a couple of poker channels:
Jaman Burton
Andrew Neeme

My favorite channel is:
Mr Sunday Movies
and his weekly podcast
The Weekly Planet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom