Share your favorite You Tube content creator (1 Viewer)

It took me while to get on the youtube subscription train but some really good content. I follow three currently.

My favorite

Ok I kinda cheated as that’s my kids.

Letsdig18 and bitboy crypto are my others.

Just found out about this channel. These guys report weekly on some of the crazy events happening on earth.

No, they just steal content from real content creators.

You think steal is the right term?

You have a point that they are not filming these events, but it would be literally impossible for them to be every where in the world when things go down. Seeing a weekly summary in 10-15 minutes without a bunch mindless commentary and very little commercials seems legit to me.

Isn't news reporting allowed to use video clips for fair use, or something in those lines? You probably know more about what's legal and what's not being in the documentary creation business now.

You think steal is the right term?

You have a point that they are not filming these events, but it would be literally impossible for them to be every where in the world when things go down. Seeing a weekly summary in 10-15 minutes without a bunch mindless commentary and very little commercials seems legit to me.

Isn't news reporting allowed to use video clips for fair use, or something in those lines? You probably know more about what's legal and what's not being in the documentary creation business now.
They are allowed to use some clips, very briefly for commentary. Not 7 minutes of my drone video to get views and monetization off my work. They also know they are doing it because they are actively cropping the videos, removing water marks and speeding them up to prevent AI from recognizing them. They are also dishonest by claiming they own the rights to the video they post every time they upload it to youtube. If they are lying and stealing for youtube views imagine what they are doing with the donations to "help" people. I'm about to smoke that channel. So yeah, it's nice to have everyone's content in one place but you have to do it legally or the actual content creators wouldn't be able to fund the creation of content and there would be none.

They are allowed to use some clips, very briefly for commentary. Not 7 minutes of my drone video to get views and monetization off my work. They also know they are doing it because they are actively cropping the videos, removing water marks and speeding them up to prevent AI from recognizing them. They are also dishonest by claiming they own the rights to the video they post every time they upload it to youtube. If they are lying and stealing for youtube views imagine what they are doing with the donations to "help" people. I'm about to smoke that channel. So yeah, it's nice to have everyone's content in one place but you have to do it legally or the actual content creators wouldn't be able to fund the creation of content and there would be none.

Sic 'em!

Oh, I do love a good smokin'! Where's the popcorn?!

Agreed that they should leave the water marks on the videos, that seems like a bad practice. You should always give credit to the sources you use, like a term paper or something. I like the videos despite the flaws. They are doing more than just pasting videos, they are funding ministry work also, and giving Bibles out.

Looking forward to your video creations. You driving the drones? What type of video themes are you thinking about creating? I don't think wanting to smoke a Christian channel is the right mind set, but not everyone thinks the same.

Miami Boat Ramps - Basically a guy filming the boat ramps for hours and then providing commentary. It's entertaining.

Joshua Weissman - A quirky and talented home chef

Agreed that they should leave the water marks on the videos, that seems like a bad practice. You should always give credit to the sources you use, like a term paper or something. I like the videos despite the flaws. They are doing more than just pasting videos, they are funding ministry work also, and giving Bibles out.

Looking forward to your video creations. You driving the drones? What type of video themes are you thinking about creating? I don't think wanting to smoke a Christian channel is the right mind set, but not everyone thinks the same.
Like I said before. They are being dishonest about everything else they do so I'm sure not expecting those "missions" to be any different.

The only thing worse than being a fraud is using God and religion to drive that fraud. Those prophecy channels are all the same. Steal content, drive donations and stick as much of it as they can in their own pockets. I'll kill that channel just like I have a dozen others. They'll send me emails offering me large sums of money to remove the copyright strikes from their golden goose but I refuse to do it because at that point I'm just as corrupt.

I love browsing U Tube. Like any aspect of social media today, you have your usual dreck and drama. But you can find a "how to" video on probably any subject (fixed our washer that way and learned how to apply eye shadow correctly for hooded eyelids) and learn what the heck ASMR is (Maria of "Gentle Whispering" will have you hooked). Don't know if this thread will catch on, but I'm going to use it to share some of my finds for those who want to expand your horizons. So I'm not going to just link videos necessarily but to the channels where the various videos and playlists are located. I won't link to any makeup channels unless you guys need a review on the newest Natasha Denona palette.

The first one is this guy:

His channel is Xiaomanyc 小马在纽约 and his most popular video is labeled "Clueless white guy orders in perfect Chinese". He's fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin and likes to go into Chinese restaurants in NYC Chinatown and surprise the workers there by speaking their language. The reactions are always priceless by their shock and then their respect. He must have a real ear for languages because he's also learned passable Punjabi and Yoruba and who knows what else.
Love that guy! My wife and I were in Colombia several weeks back and I showed it to her and she was blown away.

Tucker Budzyn. Dang dog's got over 3 million subscribers!

My 11 year old son follows that one LOL

Here's a couple of my favorites:
True Crime
German Girl in America
That Boat Guy
EliasVFishing
Realistic Fishing
ExtremePhillyFishing

Last edited:
No Ben Shapiro? What a bunch of losers!

Ryan Humiston - fitness and humor
Eric Rosen - chess
KindaCulty - Marvel
Vsauce - science
After Skool - culture
Conservative Twins - political humor
DarkHorse podcast - current events
Kyle Dunnigan - funniest sheet on the internet
Cart Narcs - you'll thank me later
Eugene Teo - fitness
Tim Dillon - humor
Kevin Samuels - funny to watch him sheet on ratchet hoes
Wolf of the Wild - ratchet hoe gardnening
Barricade Garage - gangsta gardening
Special Books by Special Kids - everyone should watch this channel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom