Share your favorite You Tube content creator (1 Viewer)

Like I said before. They are being dishonest about everything else they do so I'm sure not expecting those "missions" to be any different.

The only thing worse than being a fraud is using God and religion to drive that fraud. Those prophecy channels are all the same. Steal content, drive donations and stick as much of it as they can in their own pockets. I'll kill that channel just like I have a dozen others. They'll send me emails offering me large sums of money to remove the copyright strikes from their golden goose but I refuse to do it because at that point I'm just as corrupt.

So, did they use your drone footage?

What's your channel?

What's your channel?
Here is just a taste of some of his footage from the Ida thread...and you'll see the watermark in the bottom right corner...

What's your channel?
Yes, on 11 videos so far. Also ripped content from Brett Adair, Brian Emfinger, Aaron Rigsby, Reed Timmer and 7 others so far. 14 copyright violations have been filed. It takes 3 for youtube to ban a channel. What they will do next is go in and set every video to private to try and prevent more copyright claims while they submit an appeal. During the appeal process they will come back and offer $10k+ to remove the strikes. I won't take it. They will get banned. During this process they will try to get as many subscribers to move to another platform and claim that youtube is trying to sensor them doing God's work, never mentioning that they were stealing content.

It's so bad and happens so frequently we have a large group of content creators and take down channels like this weekly. I lose more money to content theft than I make.

My apologies if it seems like I'm attacking you in any way, certainly not the case. This crap consumes so much of my time and energy that I don't have to spare and it gets frustrating. Also sorry for the thread jack. At least you all get a glimpse of what content creators have to go through.

Here is just a taste of some of his footage from the Ida thread...and you'll see the watermark in the bottom right corner...

That is high quality video, 4k is nice.

Thanks for the link.

Yes, on 11 videos so far. Also ripped content from Brett Adair, Brian Emfinger, Aaron Rigsby, Reed Timmer and 7 others so far. 14 copyright violations have been filed. It takes 3 for youtube to ban a channel. What they will do next is go in and set every video to private to try and prevent more copyright claims while they submit an appeal. During the appeal process they will come back and offer $10k+ to remove the strikes. I won't take it. They will get banned. During this process they will try to get as many subscribers to move to another platform and claim that youtube is trying to sensor them doing God's work, never mentioning that they were stealing content.

It's so bad and happens so frequently we have a large group of content creators and take down channels like this weekly. I lose more money to content theft than I make.

My apologies if it seems like I'm attacking you in any way, certainly not the case. This crap consumes so much of my time and energy that I don't have to spare and it gets frustrating. Also sorry for the thread jack. At least you all get a glimpse of what content creators have to go through.

Sorry to hear about all the copyright infringements. I hate to be the one that was the mechanisms to destroy their channel, but if they aren't playing by the rules, than maybe it's for the best. Did you know about this channel, before I posted it?

You have an awesome drone , that thing takes amazing video. How do you know about all the copyright infringements, is there like an inside portal, where people can see the claims or something?

Thanks for the link.

Sorry to hear about all the copyright infringements. I hate to be the one that was the mechanisms to destroy their channel, but if they aren't playing by the rules, than maybe it's for the best. Did you know about this channel, before I posted it?

You have an awesome drone , that thing takes amazing video. How do you know about all the copyright infringements, is there like an inside portal, where people can see the claims or something?
I did not know about the channel but it was just a matter of time. They go under the radar until the channel is built up then we eventually find them. The biggest we have taken down is a spanish channel with 11 million subscribers but usually they don't make it much past 250k before it is seen by someone that knows what is going on.

The youtube and Facebook panels have an AI program that finds videos that are the same, flags them, then sends a notification to the original uploader. It's a constant cat and mouse game though, content thieves figure out how to get around the programs by cropping, slowing down, speeding up or even flipping the video 180 degrees. So it's not like these guys are accidentally doing this, they are quite aware and it is intentional. If anything you should feel good that you are taking down fear mongering, prophets using God to take advantage of people willing to donate money. I mean, they've done two missions in 3 years to give away bibles. Something that would cost far less than what they have made off monetization of the videos, not even including donations.

They are allowed to use some clips, very briefly for commentary. Not 7 minutes of my drone video to get views and monetization off my work. They also know they are doing it because they are actively cropping the videos, removing water marks and speeding them up to prevent AI from recognizing them. They are also dishonest by claiming they own the rights to the video they post every time they upload it to youtube. If they are lying and stealing for youtube views imagine what they are doing with the donations to "help" people. I'm about to smoke that channel. So yeah, it's nice to have everyone's content in one place but you have to do it legally or the actual content creators wouldn't be able to fund the creation of content and there would be none.

...and boom goes the dynamite.

Thanks for the link.

If it makes you feel better. The "two preachers" are neither preachers nor are they operating under their real name. They claim non-profit status but no such non-profit is registered in the UK where they claim they are from. The videos and pictures of the "missions" they are running are generic videos and pictures with zero context and they appear in none of them. The website has privacy control so no information can be found on them. The Facebook page is being run out of Turkey. The official non-profit (that doesn't exist) email is a hotmail address. They have donation links everywhere from the youtube and facebook pages to the website and none of them have any oversight or clarity with most of the donation links going directly to personal paypal accounts. The Green Bible they claim to have made and printed is using the name of a popular bible that was published by another company. These dudes are fraud, they aren't even very good at it and just soaking up money from the easiest, most naive targets and they are illegally using my work to do it. So by bringing them up, you have effectively crippled a scam organization.

If it makes you feel better. The "two preachers" are neither preachers nor are they operating under their real name. They claim non-profit status but no such non-profit is registered in the UK where they claim they are from. The videos and pictures of the "missions" they are running are generic videos and pictures with zero context and they appear in none of them. The website has privacy control so no information can be found on them. The Facebook page is being run out of Turkey. The official non-profit (that doesn't exist) email is a hotmail address. They have donation links everywhere from the youtube and facebook pages to the website and none of them have any oversight or clarity with most of the donation links going directly to personal paypal accounts. The Green Bible they claim to have made and printed is using the name of a popular bible that was published by another company. These dudes are fraud, they aren't even very good at it and just soaking up money from the easiest, most naive targets and they are illegally using my work to do it. So by bringing them up, you have effectively crippled a scam organization.

Thanks for your detective work. I wasn't planning on donating money to them. You very well could be right. I pretty much binge watched a ton of their videos, feel more informed about the disasters around the world. Seems like the world is falling a part.

You seem to be well informed in many issues, so I would hardly be the one to try debate with you. I appreciate your posts and insights.

The videos you created on the Ida damage was eye opening. Had no idea the extent of the destruction it caused. After two massive canes in 16 years, I would move to safer location, if I lived in the danger zone.

I did not know about the channel but it was just a matter of time. They go under the radar until the channel is built up then we eventually find them. The biggest we have taken down is a spanish channel with 11 million subscribers but usually they don't make it much past 250k before it is seen by someone that knows what is going on.

The youtube and Facebook panels have an AI program that finds videos that are the same, flags them, then sends a notification to the original uploader. It's a constant cat and mouse game though, content thieves figure out how to get around the programs by cropping, slowing down, speeding up or even flipping the video 180 degrees. So it's not like these guys are accidentally doing this, they are quite aware and it is intentional. If anything you should feel good that you are taking down fear mongering, prophets using God to take advantage of people willing to donate money. I mean, they've done two missions in 3 years to give away bibles. Something that would cost far less than what they have made off monetization of the videos, not even including donations.

If they are breaking copy right laws, and not giving credit to the origins of the content, than that would be bad.

I think I'm guilty sometimes on giving my time to fake news on the conservative side, but sometimes the hunt for truth is lost when you get suckered for candy coated propaganda. In my opinion there is fake news on all political spectrums, but I try to understand both sides (or many different view points), and make my up my mind, whether I'm right on wrong on my decision. We all make mistakes, so I chalk it up to a learning experience when I'm wrong.

When they asked for $6,000 to help families for food, that raised my caution level. They should join a church or ministry to partner with. One church I was a part of we actually funded and made a ton meals for a place in need. That's was one of the most real church services I attended.

Bottom line their videos are informative, but I will leave the police work to you, and others.

Hire an assistant to focus only on beating the theft back maybe?? Like a full time attorney, CPA, gardner, etc. Can’t do it all yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom