Share your favorite You Tube content creator (1 Viewer)

Best one yet. The trilogy to rule them all...

Last edited:
The people who caught the video of Gabby Petito's van

redhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcpfi5cDAJ23oJ7nkwx9FXQ

Have recently gotten addicted to this one.. it’s a young husband and wife couple “reacting” to mostly 70s and 80s artists theyve never heard of like, ya know, Elton John…. or Stevie Wonder, whom they only knew by name but had never heard one of his songs.. it is simultaneously entertaining and depressing.

oh yeah. damn, i spend a lot of time watching youtube. i sometimes forget about awesomeness like:

elise ecklund.

herman li is forking awesome (i love dragonforce and davie504 so their bickering is nerd level epic)

i meant to post this before, and even though lawyers are lame (looking at you @St. Widge and @superchuck500 ). lockpicking lawyer is the shiznit. maybe even @soupcan dan can agree. at least it isn't a boat channel. he inspired me to try lockpicking about 3 or 4 years ago (like my other failed hobby of origami, i still try).

snl. my attention span loves sketches. the ones where they break character are my favourites.

neil degrasse tyson. nothing overly special, i just love the dude. i only understand when he says stuff like earth, but yeah, fun to watch/listen.

conan o'brien

i'll find more.

Former mobster Sammy "The Bull" Gravano has a podcast and a Youtube channel and I listen to the YT all the time, great mob stories from back in the day....highly recommend if you're into that sort of thing....

Everything you wanted to know about keto and were afraid to ask. Thomas DeLauer

I’m always impressed by Mark at Woltersworld. Love his warm, positive and culturally appreciative videos. I watched his video of Wales and was stunned at his deep understanding of the country and its culture.
This guy takes the trouble to really explore a country and is always a joy to watch.

Too numerous. To mention. I find it a great source for many things. Recently got into flipping houses. Some amazing channels for how to’s. I’m amazed by some of the production quality that comes out these days. How to fix your car how to customize your motorcycle. Some musical artists who put out some killer music. The quality of their audio is amazing. And the attention to edit detail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom