Share your favorite You Tube content creator (3 Viewers)

Has anyone mentioned Colin Furze? I found his channel recently and it is pretty awesome.

Has anyone mentioned Colin Furze? I found his channel recently and it is pretty awesome.
I was just going through to see if anyone had mentioned him. He's really fun. He also holds several Guiness records for some of his crazy inventions.

World's fastest Pram:

World's fastest mobility scooter:

Last edited:
One of my favorites is this Swedish couple who lives mostly off grid. They tend to their animals, make homemade cheese and sausage, garden and build practically everything from hand.

The husband teaches himself how to fix things. He built a drone and captures the most breathtaking footage. And they're not always talking. Sometimes it's 10 minutes of these beautiful closeups of their lives.

I have a couple, and they are for the odd ball who likes heavy equipment, and mud.

The first is let's dig 18. There is something soothing about the noise an excavator make when it's operating. This show lowers blood pressure, that part is real. Sometimes I need that. Here's his channel featured video, the link to his channel is easy to find from that video if one clicks watch on YouTube:

This second one is another I watch somewhat frequently. It's by a guy who drives a heavy tow truck:

This guy covers everything in his videos, but I think I really like him because we share the same style of humor. Btw, those of us in the south and particularly in MS will understand #2.

I hadn't seen this thread when I started my content creator thread. Maybe it should be merged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom