Shark it!!!! (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
How freaking cool is that.
Could be the new Ambush if we go on to win it all.

I’m going to use that phrase 10 times tomorrow just randomly.
Doesn’t matter if it fits or people look confused.....it needs to be in my vocabulary.....tout suite

“Would you like fries with that?”

“Heck yeah mate, Shark it!!!”

I want to look at my wife as we’re both crawling into bed at the end of a long day with a straight face and just say “shark it”

Should be fun lol

Last edited:
That play was so strange. Everyone was sold that it was a punt but only Saints fans knew in their hearts something was drawn up! Who Dat baby!!
When they didn’t take the penalty, I just thought it was our chance to take advantage. I understand why they didn’t take the penalty, but something told me they screwed up by not doing so. It was almost like, “we dare you, lol”

If you haven’t seen it, Payton clearly calls “punt it”.
Then Mostead says “Let’s fake it” to Sean.
Then Westoff says....”Yeah, SHARK IT”!!!!!! to Sean.
Sean allows it, promptly walks over to the defense and says “Get ready for the short field”

On the fake punt......Offensive line Anzalone, Klein, Wood, Robertson, Beigel.

Lined up right behind them is Line and Banjo.

The Eagles had their punt safe in, which is their regular front 7, including Cox.

We won the play because we exploded off the line and surprised them and knocked them back, and Taysom just pushed it up in there.

Play of the game.

Shark it!!!

Two things from watching that video:
1) Cox was actually the target of the fake punt. They saw on film that he kind of took those plays off. It showed on the fake punt, because he was pancaked and driven off the ball.
2) Zack Ertz. Seems like a good guy. He told Drew, "Go get a ring, man. You deserve it." Would be nice to have him on the team. If that moment is indicative of Ertz's personality, then he'd be an appropriate replacement for Watson. We know Watson is one of the best people in the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom