Sharper dissing the saints..?? (1 Viewer)

That's Sharper's opinion. I don't have a problem with it ....... I dont care if he hates the Saints now or whatever ....... Experts don't decide the outcome of the season with their decisions. ......

In every show they have to have pros & cons......this time Sharper takes the cons position....next time is Evans.

I see no problem with that whatsoever. Their show is entertaining, and that's why people watch it.

They are just buttering up zombie base in Atlanta so the Falclowns will make Ryan the highest paid QB in the history of the world.

It is all part of the plan...all part of the plan.

LOL All I know and care about it when Flacco can't hold Drew's jock in the upcoming season, and he's highest paid, I'll get to laugh as the Ravens fall apart.

Then Sharper can go on tv and talk about what Flacco's done lately. lol You know it's coming.

Sounds like he's being a professional and doing his job: making decent points regardless of his love for the Saints.

They HAVE only won one Super Bowl, and the Panthers, at this points (MARCH), are as big of a threat to win the division as the Saints are. He didn't say Drew Brees sucks donkey appendages or anything.

Why would we be favored to be better than Carolina?

As Mickey pointed out: The team is gonna be evaluated with a critical eye and this past season's problems are not going to be set into the "Sean wasn't here" category and be left at that.

The team is switching defenses yet again. Drew threw way too many piks and pik sixes. His passes were dropped way too many times and resulted in dropped TD passes and dropped first down passes. We fumbled away too many balls. We can't seem to intercept many balls. We can't generate a pass rush and have too few sacks. Tackling and coverage have been awful. The O-line hasn't been able to consistently open holes or keep Drew upright. These breakdowns are coming in crucial points in a game. At points when we either need to make a big play on offense or defense, we've not been able to consistently make them.

You look at how we had so consistently owned the Giants and then see how awful we were last season against them and it's plain to see: we need to improve; a lot.

I love this team and am optimistic that Sean can get them back on track, but until it's a reality, the true reality right now is that Atlanta should be favored to win the NFC South followed by Carolina. I think we should be favored over Tampa.
Until we prove it on the field that's just the way it is.

It's time for some tough love. We aren't that good right now. We have some major adversities to overcome and some huge strides to make after we slid so far last season.

He's mad Dat we moved on without him. We cut him and he said he had 2 years left in him so go figure.. Who Dat

You mean you don't think the NFL pays them to argue? It's not scripted is it? Noooo no way it could be?:rolleyes:

I saw segment, no big deal to me, sharper made valid points. I do find it funny cause he didn't slob on Saints, some ppl are saying he was paid to lie. Possible but maybe he believes his comments, you can be a fan and tell the truth.

He's mad Dat we moved on without him. We cut him and he said he had 2 years left in him so go figure.. Who Dat

Or maybe he's stating his opinion based on what he saw with our team's performance vs. their team's performance.

Sharper's finest year in football was as a Saint; he loves us. He is also a defensive player who got paid 1 1/2 mill for his best year of ball when he was a real difference maker for a super bowl winning team. Put yourself in his place and it's easier to understand what he said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom