Sharper dissing the saints..?? (1 Viewer)

sheltonwhodat

Very Banned
Reaction score
Did we make him mad or something??? I'm getting home from work and the tv was on NFL network. I wasn't watching it but I heard sharper and Heath Evans talking about flacco. Heath said" he shouldn't get paid that much" sharper said " we'll why did drew brees get paid that much?" After sharper said that I started watching the show. Heath then said" the last 6 years drew had been lights out" Sharper follows up and says" how any Super Bowls do they both have?? One!!

It doesn't stop there... They were then asked who should be the biggest test for the falcons division crown. Sharper says..panthers because they beat the saints and falcons last year. Heath says no question it's the saints.

I will try and get the video.

Sounds like he just made a few points for the sake of continuing debate on a short television show segment. Both those guys are huge Saints fans.

Heath and Darren are always paired together and work very well as a team. How long do you think they'd last if they always picked the Saints? Don't you think that would get old after a while?

Cant have two guys on same show with the same opinion. As much as hes a Saints fan, hes now an employee of NFL network so, to a certain degree, he'll do what hes's told

I really do not see why you think he is mad or something. He said it as a fact, we were favorite the last three years but we did not win the Superbowl, so he is right we have only one superbowl win.

Hopefully we will add more superbowl trophies to our trophy case.

About who will test the falcons; I think the right question should be asked is "do you think falcons will win the division again?" the asnwer is NO.

I think the Saints will win the division but Panthers will be second based on the last weeks winning stretch. I think Falcons will be third then Tampa Bay.

There are critics that believe a QBs worth is only measured in the number of Super Bowls they have won, as if that was the only position that won games. There is nothing that will change their opinion and they view QB skills based on the number of rings on their hand.

Sharper is a commentator now. He's no longer a football player. They will say whatever they have to get ratings and not appear biased.

He could have added PManning into the conversation as well. QBs are getting stupid money in a team game. Some may think too much is skewed to QBs. They are probably right.

Its theater. There is no intelligent debate on sports shows. Stop taking it seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom