Sharper gets an 18 yr jail term... (1 Viewer)

so he'll likely serve about 15 years and 4 months (85% for federal cases) and he's already served 2 years and 7 months which will count towards it. so 12 years and 9 months left for him. insane how someone can rape 18 women and end up serving 15 years, 2.5 that are done by the time of the sentencing. so May 2029 he could be roaming the streets and only be 54. this is insane.

likely located here
https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/pem/

His first day in they should give him 2 ambien and leave him in the shower.

I tell you this, the 25-year superbowl anniversary Defense reunion sure will be awkward. Sharper, Gregg Williams, all the Bounty-gate indictees.

Seems like the article says the recommendation was 15-19 based on everything. So, he almost got the max recommendation. There is consideration for cooperating.

I think we all have a desire to lock people up for as long as possible, but that's not exactly how our criminal courts are set up.

sex offenders repeat. there is no rehabilitation. and I mean real sex offenders. not some kid who has sex with his underaged girlfriend and is labeled a sex offender. but a rapist, child molester. those can't be helped.

Sharper gets am 18 yr jail term...

Say hello to Hernandez...

16e9908da1b2cc922622f950bafcad03_large

he needed life for that b.s. I cant stand rapists, murders, or thieves.

Seems like the article says the recommendation was 15-19 based on everything. So, he almost got the max recommendation. There is consideration for cooperating.

I think we all have a desire to lock people up for as long as possible, but that's not exactly how our criminal courts are set up.

I understand how it's set up but I still don't agree with it. He raped either 16 or 18 women and he only gets 18 years, he should get that for one rape. At 16 he's getting 13.5 months per rape at 18 he's getting 12 months. That is way to low.

In my opinion he should at least give him 7 years per rape to run consecutive. He is the definition of a serial rapist.

I just don't get it. He's a good looking guy, could've dated anyway he probably wanted, etc. The only thing I can figure is that for whatever sick reason he preferred it that way.

I just don't get it. He's a good looking guy, could've dated anyway he probably wanted, etc. The only thing I can figure is that for whatever sick reason he preferred it that way.

power and control freak. rape isn't about sex.

I wonder what Nunez and Licciardi are going to get, I don't think I've heard any of them say they were sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom