Sharper gets an 18 yr jail term... (1 Viewer)

So he ruins multiple women's lives and only gets a timeout? He'll still be young enough to enjoy his life when he gets out. Same can't be said for those women

OK 20 years. Now all of his money should be divided between his victims.

In prison there is a Rules and Infraction Board. If you violate any rules you can have time added to your sentence, the important thing is that he is going to prison.

I just don't get it. He's a good looking guy, could've dated anyway he probably wanted, etc. The only thing I can figure is that for whatever sick reason he preferred it that way.

Exactly. For Christ's sake, his victims went back to his hotel room/condo. He knew he was in. He WANTED to violate them.

I hope he rots.

What's also troubling is that he was such an big part of our Super Bowl season and he has tarnished his contribution, his other career achievements and his life as well as the lives of countless victims by being a serial rapist.

I struggle with the fact I look back fondly at that season and a few amazing plays he made, but those memories are quickly replaced with an "Oh yeah, that guy was a complete creep rapist"

I hate that he was associated with our team. I hate that there was a time when I respected him at a time when he was unknown to many, drugging and raping defenseless women across the country.

Sad.

It does make watching our 2009 highlight DVD kind of awkward. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom