sharper obtained a saints club record today (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Darren Sharper set a Saints record with the longest INT return in team history, a 99-yard runback in the 2nd quarter.
per the official website of our saints

Has to be creeping up on the (team) single season INT yardage mark too with those two giant returns.

Has to be creeping up on the (team) single season INT yardage mark too with those two giant returns.

he broke the teams single season yardage on Int returnes today. he has 275 return yards. I believe Ed Reed has the NFL single season record with 358 yards.

he is also closing in on second place with return yards for a carreer with 1311. second is 1331 only 170 behind woodson

Last edited:
Sharper was amazing today! Didn't one of them call him "Derrick Sharper" at one point, though? That's what my closed captioning said, unless there's a Derrick Sharper that I'm not familiar with?

If he stays around as long as woodson did he will break alot of records before its over

He trails only Woodson for most career interception returns for touchdowns

Woodson - 12
Sharper - 10

He came here for one reason... and it wasn't for his record.. GET IT FOR ALL OF US!

Darren Sharper is the truth!! You can tell he isn't the young buc he used to be though, because after that run, Usama Young played about 2 or 3 snaps! hahaha. We are really blessed to have this fellow with us guys!

One thing i wish Sharper and other Saints DB's wouldn't do is that stupid Deion Sanders type high step with the hand on the helmet when going into the end zone.. I never liked deion because he was total Show off he and all it does is remind me of that attention whore.

One thing i wish Sharper and other Saints DB's wouldn't do is that stupid Deion Sanders type high step with the hand on the helmet when going into the end zone.. I never liked deion because he was total Show off he and all it does is remind me of that attention whore.

/Weaksauce

Someone should sticky a records broken thread.

Here are two more:

1. TO catch streak stopped by The Saints
2. Dirty Sanchez first loss as a pro by The Saints.

sorry primetime is my all-time favorite player. imo if your a db you have to pay your respects and it gets you on NFLN lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom