Sharper = S. Knight! (1 Viewer)

Sammy Knight was a terrific player for the Saints, but to be fair to Sharper he's always been the superior playmaker in comparison to Knight. Sharper = Sharper.

Seriously? You need to slow down, I loved Sammy but he wasn't anywhere near the player that Sharper is. Sammy Knight would have never returned that INT today.....he was/is much much slower than Sharper. The *only* way they are similar is that Sammy had a nose for the ball and being in on plays.

sharper is a future HOF sammy isnt

shawn knight???
he is much better than that guy...

Seriously? You need to slow down, I loved Sammy but he wasn't anywhere near the player that Sharper is. Sammy Knight would have never returned that INT today.....he was/is much much slower than Sharper. The *only* way they are similar is that Sammy had a nose for the ball and being in on plays.

correct, they r similar ?

When I saw Kolb keeping up with Sharper for most of the int return, I thought either Sharper is slow, or Kolb is fast. Sammy was never very fast, so I was thinking the same thing. They both have a nose for the ball. At this rate, Sharper is going to have over 16 ints this year! I know that he won't get an int every game, but the dude is going to blast some int records while he's in a Saints uniform. If he manages to stay with us for a couple of years, I think he could represent us in the Hall.

I'm not necessarily saying he is, but he is PLAYING like the best FS in the game right now. I hope he continues at this pace.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom