Sharper... TO DA HOUSE!!! (1 Viewer)

Sharper is now:

Tied for #10 ALL TIME CAREER INTs (57)
Tied for #2 ALL TIME CAREER INT RETURNED FOR TDs (9)

Great pick up.

Sharper had one INT last season, but three with us, likewise Evans has two TD catches with us, more than he had in his whole career in NE, and notice how many catches Thomas has caught and I'm sure he hasn't even learned the whole playbook yet.

This team rocks!

Bump! I was just watching this video highlight again and it occurred to me that both Joe Buck (who is pretty much worthless as a commentator IMHO) and Troy Aikman really could not have been less excited about this incredible pick by Darren Sharper. :rant:

They were so monotonic that you'd think this sort of thing happens every day. I just didn't notice it while the play was happening live because I was screaming my lungs out saying, "Go all the way, Sharper! Yeah, baby, TOUCHDOWN!!!" :hihi:

i loved itt!!! Before the game i made 3 predictions with my Eagles friends:

1) Harper - 1 sack
2) gets UGLY in 3rd quarter
3) Sharper - 1 pick

ALL 3 came true!!!! And after i said all this... they all laughed n said:
"Asanta pick 6 + Drew Brees throws more ints than TDs"

i laughed...btw...im still laughing n they are crying! :9:

A little extra from Sharper on today's performance...

SHARPER SCORES: Saints safety Darren Sharper now has 57 interceptions in his 13-year career, tying him for 10th in NFL history. But he did something new Sunday, setting his career-high with a 97-yard interception return for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter.

He also matched the Saints’ record, set by Tommy Myers against Minnesota in 1978.

"I wasn’t going down," said Sharper, who wasn’t able to score on either of his interception returns in Week 1 against Detroit. "I might’ve gotten caught, but luckily I was able to keep my legs up."

Sharper, 33, said he earned a fringe benefit in the process — "a free dinner from Coach Payton."

"During the week, he said he didn’t believe I can take one back to the house," Sharper said. "So I had to prove him wrong."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom