1 int total
2005 92 yard int return for td
3 ints total
2007 20 yard int return for td
1 int total
0 ints total

Does he have eli's number
looks kinda like it huh

especially if you remember 2008 he was strong safety not Free Safety like previous years

I hope the trend continues, but Eli has grown as a QB, and he will be the first we play who has bonafide credentials. He looked unflappable in their only close game against Dallas, driving down the field, unfazed by pressure Dallas was trying to bring. He has elevated nobody WR's into bonafide options. They have probably the best offensive line we will play all year, a RB DB's are scared to hit, and Eli just doesn't show much emotion, no matter if he is doing good or bad. It will be interesting to see how much pressure we bring against Eli. I imagine it all depends on how well the pressure gets there early in the game. Im actually scared of Eli because of how collected he is and his ability to keep his eyes downfield always. He's no Payton, but he plays a lot like Drew when it comes to facing pressure.

you think maybe he just sees something eli is doing that enables him to get ints against him

I think Sharper has seen a LOT of QBs in this league and very few can get anything by him. He's claimed that Drew is one of the few. Eli will likely play smart, but if we get ahead of the Giants and force him to take risks, Sharper will have another field day. I'm surprised he didn't get anything from Edwards. I guess we built up that lead too close to the end of the game.

Lot's of defensive backs have picked Eli off.

I'm not buying that he is suddenly this bastian of ball security. He's already turned the ball over 5 times in 4 games, and their schedule has been powder puff to say the least.

I just read this article that listed all of his Interceptions over the years.

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/2009/10/5/sharper-impact/#

I agree, it was nice to see that he's picked Eli twice for TD's. I hope the trend continues. Remember, he studies QB's and their tendencies. Maybe Eli looks his receivers down too. But, remember, Eli has improved a lot since 2005... and 2007 he was still a bit shakey until the end there.

I know the Giant fans were moaning about Sharpers performance yesterday and remembering that Viking game.

Eli looked good for 1Q yesterday. Then he looked very ordinary. He's hot and cold. We are lucky to get them relatively early when he's not totally in synch with his receivers yet. Plus he's injured, which will at least limit his practice time, if not affect his play.

I'm not buying that he is suddenly this bastian of ball security. He's already turned the ball over 5 times in 4 games, and their schedule has been powder puff to say the least.

Eli has good and bad games. In fact, he has good and bad quarters. If he's bad, Sharper will have a pic 6 and the Saints will win.

For all this talk about the Saints D "finally facing a veteran QB", don't they practice against the one called Breesus almost everyday?

i second this :plus-un2:..... i think hes improved but ppl are putting him on the level of the elite 3 and im just not buying it. i had a guy a work aruge with me that he was better than brees. guess well find out how good he really is sunday:hihi:

I don't think he neccesarily has Elis number. He is just a master of reading QB's. Dude has been around the league a while. He knows every little trick in the book. It wouldnt surprise me if he snagged one this Sunday either.

For all this talk about the Saints D "finally facing a veteran QB", don't they practice against the one called Breesus almost everyday?

Which has probably made Jabari Greer and Porter one of the youngest, best CB duo in the league. They have had spectacular coverage!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom