SHARPER vs Ochocinco for United Way (1 Viewer)

saintshornets23

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Darren Sharper just tweeted to ocho:
@ochocinco put ur $ where ur mouth is..all this talk..we gonna get the fans involved now!! If u think Ocho goin pound me text WHODEY to UNITED(864833) and if u think I'm goin to knock his socks off text WHODAT to UNITED(864833)..each text is a $10 donation to United Way..let's see who raises more $$$..the #WHODEYS or the #WHODATS

Shaper also tweeted:
And since @ochocinco been whining about how they can't sell out stadiums I'm going to give 2 tickets away to a lucky person who donates b4 5pm tomro! Text WHODAT to UNITED (864833) to donate $10! Let's help these families! #hopefortheholidays

I'm all for this....but referring to their fans as the "Who Deys" sounds incredibly stupid....but we've already covered that.

Hmm, I think 85 has like over a million people following him on Twitter.

That means Sharper is very smart! I would love for WhoDats to win, but if his million followers donate tons of money via WhoDay...United Way wins!!

This is great. Thanks rich guys with good hearts!

Another one for Who Dat

Are they gonna match? Is there a way to see the tallies?

Oh, i thought i was gonna get $10 tacked on to my cell phone bill....
I think you do.

Anyways, Ochocinco responded:
@sharper42 how about this,if y'all win sunday i'll donate 85 hundred dollars to United Way, we win you donate 42 hundred 2 Feed Da Children

Also from Ochocinco:

Which ever fan wins @sharper42 tickets he's giving away ill treat you to dinner after the game on me, if we win ill treat you still

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom