Sharper's tweet on TPorter (1 Viewer)

SaintsofTide

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Sharper just tweeted and said that Tracy Porter was coming back. Speculation or does he have inside information. I don't know how to link a tweet or I would. Sorry!:jpshakehead:

Sharper just tweeted and said that Tracy Porter was coming back. Speculation or does he have inside information. I don't know how to link a tweet or I would. Sorry!:jpshakehead:

Sharper clowns a lot on twitter. Dont take it seriously.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>&#8220;@<a href="https://twitter.com/scooterbug504">scooterbug504</a>:no corners???? We gettin thin after letting JPatrick walk&#8221;..Tracy porter is coming back.!!</p>&mdash; Darren Sharper (@sharper42) <a href="https://twitter.com/sharper42/status/305053269527523329">February 22, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He was probably just talking ... But who knows. Those guys do talk.

The exclamations would tell me he is kiddin

Have they hired a new DB's coach maybe sharper is gonna get the job and bring back porter

He is familiar with an aggressive style of defense. But like we saw here and in Denver, the dude just can't stay healthy. No questioning his play-making skills, but can he see the field?

We should've never let Tracy Porter walk in the first place. I hope we go after him. This is an opportunity for us to right a wrong and bring this Louisiana boy back home (if he is cleared medically of course).

Funny. I mentioned the idea to a coworker yesterday. I'd be way into it. I wouldn't be surprised if Denver released him, seeing as the altitude gave him health issues. Come home to the bayou!

Last edited:
Funny. I mentioned the idea to a coworker yesterday. I'd be way into it. I wouldn't be surprised if Denver released him, seeing as the altitude gave him health issues. Come home to the bayou!

He only signed a one year deal in Denver. He'll be an unrestricted free agent.

I wouldn't mind having him back. That'll give him a chance to Pick 6 Peyton again in next years Super Bowl.

I wonder if this type of preliminary conversation between Porter and the Saints has anything to do with Patrick's unceremonious and immediate departure. I won't try to rank the Porter, Greer, Robinson pantheon, but Porter is definitely better than White. He'd be a great Nickle CB. I actually like Mack better than White, but that's another conversation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom