Sharper's tweet on TPorter (1 Viewer)

Tracy has great ball skills. I'd welcome him back, but only at the right price. He is incredibly injury prone, so if we do bring him back, I can guarantee you he won't be making a lot of cheddar.

Re-sign Porter, move Jenkins back to corner = Cornerback issues fixed (relatively speaking).

He signed a two year deal with Denver last year. He still has another year left on his contract.

False.

The Broncos are not expected to re-sign free agent CB Tracy Porter.Denver paid Porter $4 million in 2012 to appear in six games and struggle in the rare instances he played. In-house alternatives at right corner are Tony Carter and Omar Bolden, although the Denver Post expects the Broncos to prioritize upgrading this position. Rumors have linked them to Darrelle Revis.

Tracy Porter - Denver Broncos - 2013 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

I don't know. He had great ball skills, but that's it. Bad tackling and being injury prone kind of outweighs his talent.

He could only play nickel here. Ryan plays press coverage and we need a big physical corner. I for one hope we either go after Asomugha if he gets released, DRC if Asomugha isn't let go or possibly draft a corner if neither are available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom