Shaw class of 1988 renion...seeking info (1 Viewer)

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Anyone have idea where i can find information on class reunions for Shaw? I can't remember of reunions happen before or after summer. I've called the school twice and have gotten a run around both times.

Anyone have idea where i can find information on class reunions for Shaw? I can't remember of reunions happen before or after summer. I've called the school twice and have gotten a run around both times.

You know Guy Lecompte, Ross and Johnny Fayard?

You know Guy Lecompte, Ross and Johnny Fayard?

I graduated with Ross and had Johnny in a few classes. Johnny was the nicer of the 2.

Jeff, check classmates.com and see if you find anything there.

Take a hint. :shrug:

owned.gif

Archbishop Shaw

Quick Contacts
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> Main Office: (504) 340 - 6727</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap">Development: (504) 347-9895</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap">Finance: (504) 340-6727</td></tr></tbody></table>(Development = Alumni)
================================
Archbishop Shaw

Upcoming Reunions

The following class reunions will take place in the near future.
1967, 1972, 1977, 1982,

1987, 1992, 1997, 2002

If you are interested in finding out information or willing to help organize your class reunion,
please contact Mr. Munoz @ 340-6727 or shawalumni@archdiocese-no.org.

============

No thanks needed. We Rummel guys are used to having to help out Shaw "graduates." :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom